XVIII

————————————————𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗮

————————————————
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗮.𝗺.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~"𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊' 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚊', 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎."~
-𝚃𝚄𝙿𝙰𝙲 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝚄𝚁
————————————————

"Lisa, put the knife down." Ziek said, a nervous chuckle falling after. His hands waved before him, a way to protect himself from the point of the knife which was held by his deranged wife. Or so, he thought. Not knowing that his actions were the reason she had finally reached her breaking point. Which was to kill him.

They were also oblivious to the fact their 6 year old son, Ezekiel, had been standing on the stairs, staring at the scene since the moment his dad walked into the house.

"No! Fuck you, Ziek! I'm tired—of you a-and everything..." she trailed off whimpering at the thoughts that ran through her mind. The memories, the emotional and physical scars that were left by the man she thought she loved once upon a time.

The knife in her hand twitched along with her sweaty hands. She knew she wouldn't be able to come back from these actions but like she said, she was tired.

Ezekiel stood on the stairs with wide eyes and confusion. Maybe a little hate. He hated the fact his mom was as selfish as she was to kill their own dad and hated that she felt she had no other option. He'd witnessed his dad being a complete vindictive human being, but he knew no other than how his father behaved. He normalized it.

"Baby," Ziek started out, smiling trying to warm his way out the predicament he was in. "You know I love—"

"You'n love me, or my kids! And I hate myself for waiting this long to realize it. I hate you!"

Before another word could be uttered, Lisa rushed towards her husband who was wide eyed and jabbed the knife right in his heart. But she didn't stop there.

She watched his body fall down to the ground and repeatedly stabbed him all while her youngest son watched with silent tears and a shocked look on his face.

The sweetest woman he knew just committed the most unexpected thing ever.

Kel watched as his mother continued to stab his dad and right when she was about to cut his throat he announced his presence against will.

"Momma!" He screamed out and Lisa immediately stopped her actions. Hearing his voice and knowing he could've witnessed what happened made her stomach churn.