A/N: New Book!!

If y'all wouldn't mind reading another book by me, here's something!

I was SOOO excited to publish this book to the point where I kind of rushed the end of With Purpose. But in all honesty, the ending I was originally thinking of WP would've made some of you mad😭 which is why I am going to be making a second book but it won't be published until I'm like half way done with this new book.

I also wanna thank everyone who's shown my book all love and never criticized it because I am still new to this public writing thing. I'm just very inconsistent and self critical about my work but I'll get better.

But in the mean time, go read In the End. I really hope you guys enjoy it!

P.S.A ~ none of my books involve toxicity, at least, I don't consider them to be. I've had a couple ppl add With Purpose to their "toxic" reading lists and I don't understand why😭 I mean I'm not mad about it at all but more confused? I'll never make a toxic book when it comes to blacklove so yeah. Healthy and rich over here, love.

Some even did it with Alamay's battlefield and at the time I was upset but then I realized when you search up blacklove, majority of the books do involve toxicity which is why I took it out of my tags but please read the book AND tags lol.