VII

————————————————𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟯:𝟰𝟴 𝗽

————————————————
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟯:𝟰𝟴 𝗽.𝗺.
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~𝙽𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.~
————————————————

((A/n: love this quote. Read it again))

"Man, I'm tellin' you, she was down from da' beginnin'. Why da' fuck would you go dat' far, just ta' say "I' think we should stop"." Semaj said in a girly tone, complaining to Kel, as he walked around the blacktop, dribbling a ball in his hand. He was telling Kel about a mind blowing experience he'd had the night before, and not a good one.

Kel shook his head as he'd just finished tying his shoes. He hopped up from the bench, walking towards Semaj and easily grabbing the ball.

"So you pressed?" Kel joked, making a layup.

"I mean, don't I have the right to be?" Semaj was genuinely curious. He'd never been in that type of situation so at the moment he didn't know how to respond, causing him to just walk out of the girls dorm room without a word.

"Yes and no. No more than yes." Zuri spoke up, letting them know she was still present as they turned to look at her, seated on the same bench Kel was just on. Semaj raised his eyebrows, wanting her to explain further because what she said wasn't simple to comprehend.

"Ight, elaborate." Semaj crossed his arms looking at her intently, Kel laughing at him.

Zuri playfully rolled her eyes and crossed her legs, leaning back on the bench while her hands were folded in her lap, ready to talk her ass off on a topic that was always overlooked by many.

"Well, consent is a very important factor when it comes to sexual intercourse. From every body involved, they have the right to grant, prevent, and revoke that consent they have or are given. It's easy for a woman to get worked up—her body might have been into it but once she gained full control of her mind, it took over and she came to her senses," Zuri paused to let Semaj think about what she said. His mouth was gaped open, because he hadn't heard her talk as much as she did just now. It'd been a month and usually when he saw Zuri she was with Kel on campus and they'd hangout one in awhile and she was usually quiet unless spoken to.

"Nigga, close ya' mouth." Kel chuckled and Semaj snapped back. "Continue, love." Kel said as he looked back at Zuri and she blushed, but hid it well.