XXVII

————————————————𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟰:𝟭𝟱 𝗣

————————————————
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟰:𝟭𝟱 𝗣.𝗠.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔."~
~𝙃. 𝙀. 𝙍
————————————————

Kel sat on Zuri's bed, scrolling on his phone, trying to kill time until she was done in the bathroom. They were on their way to meet up with Semaj and his new lady friend who he wanted to introduce to his closest friends.

They noticed they'd been distancing themselves from the outside world ever since they became a couple. They couldn't help it though; they were happy.

Kel had been feeling a little guilty though since Semaj was like the little brother he never wanted but loved unconditionally and he didn't want their bond to fade now that their lives were becoming more...serious.

He could admit that being under Zuri had played a part in his quality time with the other people in his life but little did he know, Tone and Semaj didn't blame him for how much time he spent with Zuri. He hadn't been this wrapped up in someone since his senior year of high school.

He and his ex didn't leave off on a bad note but parted ways since they were taking their lives in different directions. Over the course of his college years, Kel had little flings to occupy him and his needs but they never evolved into relationships. The girls he entertained simply never had what he was looking for. He wanted a woman.

Zuri on the other hand didn't see a problem with how much time she interacted with her friends. This was new to her so she doesn't know how to act. Are pop ups okay? Should she call? Are friend dates necessary? Were questions she wanted answers to. She saw herself as the friend that was distant but you knew would be there when you needed them. She liked her space.

But with Kel, she wanted to live in his skin which was new. She didn't try to push the feeling away but instead embraced it openly. She found herself wanting to be under him 25/8 and vice versa.

But they didn't want their relationship to move too fast or make it seem like they were all each other knew. Which is why they were going out.

"Bae, you gon come wit' me to view this apartment?" Kel asked, scrolling through apartment listings. Zuri cracked the bathroom door open and Kel looked up to see steam seeping through the crack.