Epilogue

"How's everything going?"

"Smoothly, she's moving silently as you suspected."

"..."

The line was quiet for minute causing the person on the receiving end to pull their burner phone back in confusion until they heard a loud gruff and put it back to their ear.

"I wasn't asking about her but that's good. Long as she doesn't get too suspicious, we're good."

"Don't you think this is getting out of hand, she's a human?"

"No, she's valuable to my operation. Just find someway to get her back."

"It'll take some time, I've known her for almost a year and we've—"

"I don't give a damn about the excuses, just do as I say and continue to watch her...let me know if anything happens."

"Uhm, okay, but—" hearing the scaring sound of a growl cause the receiver to gulp their spit. They hated asking questions but they were in this with a blindfold on so questions were bound to become curious. Especially since they were playing with someone's life.

"What?!"

"I-I just—what's your plan with her? Like what are you going to do after you—"

"SO BOLD of you to question me, really!" There was a deep, humorless chuckle causing them to regret it. "Im paying you well to do as I say with no questions but what you really should be asking what'll happen if you don't do as I say. Got it?"

There was a long pause on their end. They didn't even know how they got themselves into this situation but all they knew was there was no way out. Only by death and they had to much to live for.

"Got it."

"Kel, please leave me alone

"Kel, please leave me alone." Zuri mumbled, sinking into her bed a little. It was 7 in the morning and she was woken up by her boyfriend who was currently chewing her head off because she'd been MIA for a few days now.