XXV

————————————————𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 5th, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟴:𝟮𝟬 𝗮

————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 5th, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟴:𝟮𝟬 𝗮.𝗺.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠."~
~𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙆. 𝙃𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣
————————————————

Zuri walked around Campus, looking down at her new schedule that she was still trying to get used to. Some of the courses that were on her schedule this year were different but she was all for it.

She was putting her mind into the books and business so when she graduated, she didn't have to question whether she made the right choice to Major in Business Marketing.

Track was off the table. Zuri loved the track. She loved the thrill and rush that it gave her. She loved the escape.

But she was tired of running. All it ever got her was nowhere and with that came undeserving rewards.

She didn't anticipate giving it up but being in that hospital, with no use of her legs, something broke in her. Then she realized she took all that she had, for granted. What was the purpose if all she did in life was run away?

Zuri was beginning to see a bigger picture. One that she'd been painting for awhile without even knowing.

"Wassam, sis." Zuri heard from a distance and turned around to Semaj jogging towards her with a smile on his face. She waved once he was standing in front of her. "I see you back an' shit."

Zuri nodded her head. "Yup, as much as I hate the outside world, I need to be around people. Plus, I missed the college life."

"You barley engage in this life." Semaj said smartly and Zuri did an approving frown, nodding her head side to side.

"What co—" Zuri was cut off by someone calling Semaj's name behind her, in the distance. He looked over her head and Zuri turned around to see a darkskin girl with long curly blonde hair flowing down to her butt and not to mention the effortless makeup look, walking in their direction. Zuri was in awe at how beautiful she was.

"Wassam." Semaj greeted her with a hug and Zuri didn't miss the wide smile that spread on the girls face, showing off her gap. Zuri stepped aside and let them conversate. Just as she was sure her presence was forgotten about, she started to walk away until Semaj called her back.