XII

————————————————𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟰:𝟮𝟬 𝗽

————————————————
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟰:𝟮𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜.~
-Rᴏᴅ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ
————————————————

A week had flew by since Kels meltdown. The rest of the day was spent with them sitting in the dark, listening to the night time music that sung outside Kels bedroom window.

Zuri tried to sit down and talk with Kel about how he was feeling and if he wanted to open up to her about what was going on, but he told her he wasn't ready to share that part of his life with her and she completely understood. There were some things Zuri wasn't willing to share with him as well so she didn't push.

There were still awkward moments with them. They haven't really spoken on where they stand but they both knew they needed each other so they just spent time in each other's presence whenever they could.

Kel also had been trying to get Zuri to tell him about what she wanted to share with Semaj the day she ended their friendship, but she felt it was pointless. The first thing she wanted to do when hearing what Nyla had said to her had her boiling and wanting to nearly kill the girl right there in public, but now she felt it wasn't her problem. Semaj would have to figure it out on his own.

Nevertheless, her heart went out to him but she wasn't going to put herself in the middle. She was never the type for drama and this was no exception.

That was all thought out until Zuri realized Kel had pulled up to Semajs apartment complex. Since she and Kel were back hanging out, he continued his daily routine of taking and picking her up from therapy. She'd even started telling him about some of the things she and her therapist talked about again. He loved the fact she was willing to which only let him know she still trusted him.

"Why are we here?" Zuri asked as Kel parked in the parking lot of the complex.

"I just need'a pick up my charger. I left it hea' last night." Kel said taking off his seatbelt. He looked towards Zuri when he heard her sigh, having him doing the same thing. "You'n gotta come in, I'ma be quick."

Zuri looked towards the front door then back at Kel and shrugged her shoulders. He nodded and got out the car, turning towards the open window and held up 5 fingers indicating he'd be five minutes.

She waved him off and watched as he jogged inside the apartment building, then took out her phone. She looked at Kels when it started to ring and rolled her eyes at the fact he didn't even take his phone with him. He'd recently gotten a new phone since his old one was unrepairable. When Zuri had asked what'd happened to it, he just said he threw it and she didn't ask any follow up questions since she'd done her phone like that multiple times.