"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger! Come on!"

"Listen to me- you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down, now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Strife..." Allison whispered making Blake look at her, "Blake, strife. That's what he wants." Allison said making Blake's eyes widen and look back over at the rest of them then out the window seeing the sun go down. 

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Stop!" Blake said in a powerful voice making everyone stop and look at her as she took a step forward, "You're doing exactly what he wants." She said looking at Stiles who was looking at her and smirk. "Not exactly... I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But, I'm glad you all have your guns out..."

"Because you aren't here to kill me." He says, turning around to look at the clouds of black smoke forming before glancing at all of them with a smirk, "You're here to protect me."

They all stood and watched as the Oni pulled their ninjatōs. Stilinski and Argent stepped forward, shooting at them while Allison, Derek and Blake turned around to face as two Oni formed in front of the door. Allison pulled out her chinese ring daggers, handing Blake one. 

🦊

Scott and Kira ran into the loft to see Derek on the ground, Blake behind him looking at a cut on his shoulder while everyone was breathing heavily. There was no sign of Stiles or the Oni anywhere. "What happened?" He asked. "They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison answered. 

"And so did Stiles." Stilinski sighed. 

🦊

"Turn right onto Lincoln Road and continue for half a mile." Lydia's GPS says as Lydia drove, Aiden in the front seat and Blake sitting in the back, looking like she'd rather jump out onto in coming traffic then be there. "You at least going to tell me where we're going?" Aiden asked.

"I need to check on something." Lydia said and Aiden looked at a piece of paper Lydia had, "Who is MAA-lee-uh Tate?" He asked holding the paper out, "It's Mah-LEE-ah." Lydia said before grabbing the paper, "And you dont have to worry about it." She said and Blake sighed and sat up.

"Turn right onto Harmon Street and stay right..."

"Why did you force me to come? You guys aren't gonna fuck in front of me are you?" Blake asked and Lydia rolled her eyes, "Well, when your best friend is having a mental breakdown because the guy she's in love with is missing and possessed, you take her mind off it." Lydia said and Blake glared at her slightly. "I'm not having a mental breakdown." She said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "Honey, you're having a metal break down. Trust me, I would know."

"You know, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost." Aiden said making both girls look at him confused, "Why do you think that?" Lydia asked as he glanced around. "Cause you just made your fourth right- and four rights make a circle." He said making Lydia furrow her brows. "I did not! Did I? It's a brand-new car. The GPS was fine before..."