Part 118

hello hello my beautifull fellows.

Kiase ho sub......

Sorry in advance for mistakes.

Manik: Hmmmm nice start..... but I would love it .....here ( he pointed towards his lips)

Nandini in frustrated tone: What the hell is all this Manik.... Y r u behaving like this....... I said leave me ..... mujhe ghar jana hai.......Why are you not understanding it .

Her stubborn behavior started pricking his monster side badly.He don't want to be angry with her especially at this moment when he knows she is shattered from inside. But her persistence to leave her alone so that she can walk out of his life provokes him to be her Monster....

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

He holds her hands and leaned on her in anger and said: Why I am behaving like this....? Like seriously Nandini...U are asking this...? .. u don't know..... why I am behaving like this.....

Nandini like innocent kid shook in No...

Manik with a taunting grin saw her and said: ya how can u know..... u tou only decide to run away......

Nandini gave a shocking look to him..... and then she mumbled unbelieveingly while averting her eyes...: What ..... r ...u saying.... I don't know....

Manik leaned back and sit on the bed , still holding her hand and said: Ya that is what I am saying na........ U don't know..... U don't know that .... Soha is back here ..........U don't know .....who kidnapped you.....U don't know........Who is behind this bomb incident......U don't know ..... that ... that bloody moron threatened u and u ... u decided to leave me...... U even don't know...... How and when u removed our engagement ring........ and ..... ya...... lastly u don't know..... that why u decided to walk away from my life without saying a word to me........ U don't know na......

Nandini's heart stop beating when she heard his words...... and his worn out face was telling his inner turmoil.... His tearful yet angry eyes moved up......

Manik hurt voice came: U didn't think of me Nandini...... not for a single sec....

Nandini shook in No while crying...... Aisa nahi hai....

Manik also with teary voice: Aisa hi hai...... I saw it with my eyes...... jab..... jab tum ne hamari engagement ring utari........kyo Nandini...... don't you trust me......or you lost your trust on me....?

He grabs her arms and asked: What do u think..... huh..... tum is baar bhi mujh se bhagne ki try karo gi..... and main maan jaon ga......jane doon ga tumhe ...... No Nandini..... u were so wrong.......bhagna kisi problem ka solution nahi hai........ (he left her arms with a jerk )

Nandini tried to tell him her side: Manik.... Listen to me...... plzzz.....

Manik in anger: No Nandini...... I ..... I cant.... ( he turned his face on other side and removed his tears)

Nandini looked at him with guilt... coz due to her he is also in pain...... and she didn't want this for him.......

She leaned fwd and placed her head on his shoulder to sooth his pain...... and mumbled: I am sorry...... I am sorry Manik.....

Manik in wounded voice asked: Sorry.... ? (with sarcastic smile) For What Nandini....... now I knew that u don't trust me........

Nandini's shocked face moved up and she immediately said: No Manik..... u are wrong....aisa nahi hai....

Manik retorted back in anger: Aisa hi hai Nandini...... u proved it by yourself.......

Nandini's eyes were shedding tears more frequently.......she once again said: Nahi Manik....... I trust U..... You ....the thing is I cant see you in any danger....

please leave your comments and do vote