Part 85

sorry in advance for mistakes and errors

Nandini saw his angry face... so after controlling her smile she came near Manik and holds his hand ...

Nandini called his name with extreme love that he forgets all his anger: Manik...

Manik looked at her face but then reminds himself that he is angry on him... So looked otherside and also he thought to take advantage of this situation...

Nandini again tried to gain his attention:Manik look at me na?

Manik angerly crib: I don't want to ... tum jao na... bht hansi a rahe thi na tumhe os Manish ki baton pe...so jao aur os k sath party karo ...

Nandini gave a sweet kiss on his cheek to reduce his anger...

An adorable smile appeared on Manik's face but he by hiding it makes a straight face

Nandini saw his angry straight face and with disappointment said: Ab to maan jao...

Manik: No

Nandini with puppy face gave a pleading gaze to him

Manik looked at her puppy face and asked innocently: What...Want your kiss back...? I can give you... don't worry...

Nandini averted her gaze coz he knew he will kiss her here if she said yes so she replied: No

Manik: Ok... And with this he continues to play along...

Nandini then again caressed his hand and asked: Manik plzzz don't be angry na... wo sub mazak tha... Manish tumhe tang kar raha tha...

Manik like a complaining kid: Aur tum ne osey karne diya Nandu... Kaisi GF ho tum? Jao mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni...

Nandini with her cutest pouty face said again to manaofy him: Manik plzzz don't be angry with me na... valentine pe naraz ho gey mujh se...

He angerly gazed at her but on seeing her cute puppy face ... he once again fell in love with her... but then he controlled himself and with fake anger looked at her and said: Why wouldn't I be... huh... you gang up with them... wo bhi against me...kaisi GF ho tum...