Part 61(b)

Other side

Nandini after finishing her ice cream again looked towards door.

Mr Malhotra noticed this so he said: Nandini chalo beta Tumhe office ka visit karwata hoon and Manik ko bhi dekh lete haan k wok aha rah gya.

Nandini happily stands from her seat .

Mr Malhotra leads her outside and then showed her different departments. While passing the finance department Nandini felt that she saw Manik from the blinds of 1 room.

She stopped infront of that room and opened that door.

She stilled on her place when her eyes stopped on the scene inside that room.

Mr Malhotra who was with her saw her sudden action but then on he next moment he also got a shock when his eyes saw what was going inside.

Riya who was acting like she was cleaning his shirt taking full chance on him and Manik was trying to stop her.

Nandini looked back towards Mr Malhotra and then with extreme anger marched towards the duo inside.

Manik also got shock when he saw Nandini there and he also observed extreme anger on her face.

He Thought: O shit ye yahan... Pata nahi ab kya kya soch le gi ?

Nandini came near Riya who was still busy with her work while Manik puts his hand up in his defense.(like saying I didn't do anything)

Nandini in anger gave a tight hard slap on her shoulder.

Riya was about to fell on the floor but Nandini holds her hand.

Riya with shock and pain looked back side and saw Nandini and Mr Malhotra there.

Riya acted like most innocent girl: Ouch y u slap me ?

Nandini also replied back with same innocence: I didn't slap you dear... Wo actually I saw a mosquito there on your shoulder (and pointed towards her shoulder) so I thought... and she left her sentence uncomplete.

Mr Malhotra with great difficulty stopped his laugh whereas Manik smirked on seeing this Jealous Nandu.

Riya while rubbing her shoulder: Ahhh but app mujhe bol bhi to sakti thi na?

Nandini again with innocent puppy face sarcastictly: Ya right... Sorry for that haan... but I thought tum apney kam mein itna busy ho may be meri voice tu tak na pohanche... Jaise merey aur uncle k yahan aney ki awaz tum tak nahi pohanchi.

Riya started giving her lame excuse: Ya wo Manik sir ki shirt pe drink gir gayi thi... So .

Nandini with stretched smile: Ya we saw that... k tum kya clean kar rahe thi...( Nandini who was loosing her senses in anger said) I didn't knew that besides receptionist u are also doing a peon's job .

Riya , Manik and Mr Malhotra all looked at her with surprise.

Riya: What Nonsense?

Nandini again innocently: Looks like that na...Pahle tum apna kam chor k Uncle k free hone ka batane cabin tak a gayi and now Yeh colddrink and all... Jab k yahan is department main I don't think tumhara abhi koi kam hai.

Manik came forward and hold Nandini's Hand to cool her temperatue: Relax Nandini...

Nandini gave an angry look to him and with a jerk pushed his hand... and in that anger left from there.

On the door Mr Malhotra called her and showed her thumbs up to appreciate her action.

Nandini: Uncle wo sorry for...(looked back)

Mr Malhotra: Don't worry dear... and haan main driver ko bol deta hoon tumhe drop kar de ga.

Nandini: Hmmm (and with this Nandini gave a glare to Manik)

(All this convo between Mr malhotra and Nandu was in such a slow voice that others didn't hear any word of it)

Manik ran towards her but Mr Malhotra didn't give him a chance.

Mr Malhotra: Manik Come to my cabin now.

Manik with pleading eyes said: Dad not now... Mujhe abhi Nandini...

Mr Malhotra cut his sentence and said: Now Manik.

Manik having no other option started following him.

Riya with lowered head started leaving from there when she also heard Mr Malhotra's voice

Mr Malhotra in loud voice: and Miss Riya you concentrate on your work not on anything else otherwise u may loose this job. Understand.

Mr Malhotra while marching towards his cabin called his driver and told him to drop Nandini at her house.

In Mr Malhotra's Cabin

Mr Malhotra with disappointed look: What was all that Manik?

Manik with surprise: Dad u too... U know na I love Nandini... Phir bhi...phir bhi app mujh se poch rahe ho

Mr Malhotra: yes I am asking coz I want to know the whole scene.

Manik: Dad koi scene nahi hai...

Mr Malhotra: Ya I saw that son... and what Nandini said ... Riya tumhe follow karte Cabin tak gayi... tell me.

Manik remembered that moment and a cute smile appeard on his face... which was noticed by Mr Malhotra.

Mr Malhotra:Am I missing something?

Manik with a smile replied: Nothing Dad... Wo kya hai na Meri Nandu bhi meri hi tarhan possessive hai same to same ...U saw na kitna gusey mein thi... I just love it when she gets jealous and show her possessive side.

Mr Malhotra after taking deep sigh: Hmmm wo to thek hai Jnr Malhotra but I didn't like all this scene ... Think if same scene occurs with any of your female friend or specially Nandini... what will u do?

Manik thought for a sec and then with sad face: I Agree Dad... But abhi kuch time pahle jo hoa... seriously os mein mera hath nahi tha ... sub kuch accindentelly hoa.Yehi sub explain karne to main Nandini k peeche jar aha tha but app ne rok liya... Dad Trust me ... I only and only love her... I understand your point and in future I'll remember this.

Mr Malhotra: Hmmm ok tell me tum ne sign kar diye...

Manik: No Dad Mr Raghav aye hi nahi.

Mr Malhotra: Ok Tum abhi jao hum sham ko baat karenn gey.

Manik: ok bye.

He left from there while dialing driver's number.He asked the detail of Nandini from him.

Manik came back in Mansion and started searching her in all rooms.

But he didn't found her anywhere. he asked one servant about her and he told that she came back few mints ago.

Manik worriedly: Agar yahan ae hai to kahan gayi.

He ran towards terrace but again same result.Han again ran down and then in panic asked other servant: Tum ne Nandini ko kahen dekha?

Servant shook in no.

He saw Maddy so he ran towards her and asked: Hey Maddy... tum ne Nandini ko kahen dekha kya?

Maddy jokingly : Haan dekha na .

Manik with lil hope: Where... jaldi bolo.

Maddy: Bro tumhare sath hi jate hoe dekha tha...

Manik in anger grab his shirt: Youuu yeh joke ka time nahi hai.

Maddy sensed his worry and concern so asked: Kya hoa Bro everything alright?

Manik released his shirt and said : No wo Mil nahi rahe.

Maddy: But abhi servant ne app ko batya na k wo yahan hi hai...

Manik: Haan but main ne har room mein osey check kar liya... Terrace pe bhi wo nahi hai.

Maddy: Relax bro yahan hi ho gi kahan jae gi... aik kam karo app dobara ghar mein search karo main backside pe dekh k ata hoon.

Manik with worried face: Ok.