Part 55

Manik came in his Father's Room .

Mr Malhotra was reading some papers while sitting on his bed when Manik came.He gave a side hug to him and said: Hi Dad kaise ho app.

Mr Malhotra: O a gaye Mr Romeo.

Manik while resting his head on his father's shoulder: Hmmm Dad a gya.

Mr Malhotra while ruffling Manik's hair with affection : Hmmm to kaisi rahe New year Date The Great Manik Malhotra ki.

Manik gave an irritated look to him and then said with puppy face: Dad plz ... Pahle hi bht mushkil se wo Cabir the C.I.D officer se jaan bacha k aya hoon .

Mr Malhotra with a lugh: Acha chalo yeh hi bata do k Nandini ko Farm kaisa laga.

Manik with surprise looked at him and asked: Dad ! How... do ... you Know

Mr Malhotra with a smile looked at Manik and said in naughty way: Jr Malhotra I think tum bhool gaye who is Senior one.

Manik with embarrassed smile : U Dad.

Mr Malhotra: Hmmm so tell me Kaisa laga Nandini ko.

Manik with genuine smile: Dad u know Nandini wahan ja k bht khush hoe ...

Mr Malhotra to tease Manik: Really to son phir to kuch reward bhi mila ho ga? Hmmm

Manik with shy lowered his face and said: Dad U know Cabir k sath rahte rahte app bigar rahe ho.

Mr Malhotra who was controlling his laugh after hearing this said: Ya I know son.

And After this duo of Malhotra Laugh whole heartedly.

Manik after this cute time with his father said bye to him and came outside of his room when he saw Nandini was coming inside with Aryaman.

Nandini also looked at Manik. He indicated her to stop there .

So Nandini said to Arayaman: Aryaman tum undar chalo main ati hoon.

Aryaman looked here and there in search of Manik... But Manik hide himself behind pillar. So Aryaman with a smile asked: U sure na k tum ao gi.

Nandini with a glare said: Yes main abhi ati hoon.

After this Aryaman left from there .

Manik immediately came near Nandini and then drag her with him to Pool side.

He pulled her behind 1 pillar so that no one can see them.

Now Nandini's back was rested on that wall and Manik was standing infront of her.Manik rested his 1 arm on the wall and then with other hand he holds Nandini's hand and said: Hmmm kya batein ho rahe thi tum dono k beech.

Nandini thought an idea and she said: Kuch khas nahi Manik bus wo Aryaman kah raha tha k wo Kafi time se mera wait kar raha tha... kuch special baat karni thi osey.

After hearing this Romeo Manik turned into Possessive Bf Mood and said: Kya ... kya special baat karni thi... aur baatein to tum dono undar bhi kar sakte ho na.

Nandini was really trying very hard to control her smile so that she can continue her teasing session for sometime . she said: Hmmm but Manik special baat to akele main hi hoti ha na.

Now Manik's Monster Horns started appearing on his head with jealousy and possessivness so Manik said: To kya special baat ki os ne.

Nandini while controlling her laugh: Wo kah raha tha k main bohat achiii...

Now it was enough for Manik . he blast on hearing this Half sentence ...

Manik: Os ki... Os ki himmat kaise hoe Tumhe kuch kahne ki... Mere ghar mein ... meri hi GF k sath flirt kare ga... Main osey zinda nahi choron ga...

With this he started leaving from there but Nandini while Laughing out loud holds his hand and said: Manik ... nahi... Os ne aisa kuch nahi kiya (laugh) meri puri baat to sun lete pahle... ( Laugh)

Now Manik looked at Nandini's laughing face and understand that she was saying this for fun.

He with very serious face looked at her and Nandini very hardly stopped her laugh and said: Aryaman na sahi kah raha tha.

Manik with attitude looked at her like asking her : What?

Nandini: You know os ne mujh se kaha k Undar chalte haan ... Manik ne aise dekh liya to mera qatal kar de ga... aur abhi... abhi jaise tum yahan se jane lage they na...mujhe yaqeen ho gya tha is ki baat ka.

Manik takes a deep breath and said in irritation: Nandini yeh mazak karne ki baat thi kya?

Nandini while holding her ear very cutely said: Sorry na... wo jab Aryaman ne mujhe yeh kaha na to main ne osey kaha k tum aisa kuch nahi karo gey...Coz now u know and understands our friendship... but I guess I was wrong.

Now she placed her head on his chest and heard his uneven heartbeat and said: Manik tum Aryaman ko jante ho... Wo mera acha friend hai jaise Fab 4 tumhare friends haan... To phir yeh possessiveness kyo ?... Manik osey aur mujhe apni limits pata haan... Aur Tumhe pata hai wo bechara to pahle hi tension mein hai.

Now Manik while encircling his arms around her asked: Kyo? Kya hoa?

Nandini: Wo o ski Mom ki call aye thi bus ose ko le k tension me ha... Acha osey choro aur yeh batao tum ne Cabir ko beer can kyo diya.

Now Manik thought to equal this game so he said: Tumhari wajha se.

Nandini in irritation: What ab main ne kya kiya

Manik: Wo kya hai na Cabir ne aik question poocha tha to ...

Nandini: Kaisa question?

Manik while tracing lines on Nandini's dress: Yehi k Dad ne ne mujhe kam se bheja coz I am his Son but U ?

Nandini's eyes popped out and her face turned red with embarassement: Os ne ... Yeh... tum se... sub k samne pocha...

Manik: Hmmm

Nandini with innocent puppy face: Manik tum ne kya answer diya.

Manik: Well ab agar Main un ka beta to obviously tum DIL hi bano gi na to ab bte ko company dene k liye aur kisi ko bhej nahi sakte they.

Nandini with shyness closed her eyes.

Manik smiled on this and thought( Tit for Tat Miss murty)

Manik: But

Nandini with her closed eyes: But means abhi aur bhi kuch hai.she put her finger in her mouth and with her closed eyes blabbers: Ayiappa ab main kya karon gi... Cabir aur o ski teasing... Aur baqi sub...

Manik with lopsided smile kissed on her figner which was in her mouth and said.

Manik: U r looking so cute... Waise ab agar tum puri baat sun leti to itni tension nahi hoti na...

Nandini opened her eyes and gazed at his naughty smile and while slapping his chest said: Manik tum... tum mujh se badla le rahe they...Bohat bure ho tum...

Manik with a laugh hugged her and said: Ab job hi hoon sirf tumhara hoon .Aur tum ne kaise soch liye k main wahan sub k samne tumhara mazak banne doon ga. Bus isi liye CABIR ki attension divert ki ( and winked at her) Main ne Tumhe kaha than a yeh CID aise nahi mane gi dekha...

Nandini with a smile nodded in yes and again rested her head on his chest.