Part 50(a)

Part 50 A

Manan spent their New Year night in each others arm under the sky.While others spent their night at different places.

Nandini's eyes opened with the chirping of birds in early morning.She very slowly opened her eyes and her eyes stopped on Manik's face.

He was sleeping like a baby while holding her in his arms.

Nandini with a smile ruffled his hairs and kissed him on his eyes then his nose and then on the corner of his lips.

She very slowly removed his hands from herself and then sat on the bed while entending her hands. After some time she left the bed and came to sea the morning view of this sea is so pure so senere.

She saw the pretty morning view when sun started spreading its rays on the world.The view was looking very magical very captivating.

Nandini was very amased to see the Magical scene of sun rising. She came down near sea and sat on the sand .

She started making different patterns with this sand and then she remembered Manik s face .

So she started writing I love you Manik on this sand.

Manik's deep slumber also broke with the chirping voices and when he saw that Nandini was not there with him he with worry left the bed immediately.

He came towards the end of that roof and started searching for his jaan. Then his eyes stopped on 1 figure sitting near the sea.

He in hurry started moving in that direction and when he came near her. His Worried expression changed in relief and then when he saw what was Nandini doing a wide smile spread on his face.

When Nandini again write I love you Manik.

Manik Sat beside her and said in her ears: I love you too My Life

Nandini with a smile hugged him and said: Good Morning My handsome.

Manik with a naughty smirk: O wow My Handsome haan. Lagta hai yeh year merey liye bht hi acha rahne wala hai and he quickly gave a peck on her cheek.

Nandini while gazing in his eye pinched his nose and said: G nahi yeh year kya ... ab to har year... balkay ful life hi bht achi rahne wali hai kyok tum ... tum jo merey sath ho Hamesha.

Manik with wide smile replied: yes forever.

Nandini while encircling her arms around his hands said: Tou my Forever Mr Handsome Chalo jaldi se mujhe New Year wish karo.

Manik: Acha g.

Nandini: Haan g.

Manik pulled her on his legs and while encircling his arms around her. He moved his face near hers and then started showering kisses on her neck and face.

Nandini with closed eyes pulled him more to her and started enjoying this morning romance.

After this kiss shower Manik placed lis lips on hers and started sucking and nibbling her lips.Nandini also mimicked his action .

Manan were busy in their morning romance while birds were providing the background music with their melodious voices.

After this kiss Manik moved his face back and said: Happy new year sweetheart.

And when Nandini looked at him with surprise on this "sweetheart" Manik winked at him.

Nandini with a shy hugged him tightly and said in his ear: Happy New year Manik.

After this romance Nandini said: Manik mujhe choro mujhe shower lene jana hai.

Manik with a naughty smile: Arey meri pyari Nandu Sea shore pe bhi tumhe shower lene bathroom mein jana hai. Not fair yaar.

Nandini after understanding his meaning with wide open eyes: No Manik don't think like that haan.

Manik again in his naughty mood: Awww Nandu don't underestimate me and with this he picked her up in his arms and started moving towards sea.

Nandini started shouting: Manik no ... No plz.

Manik was only smiling on her Cutie pie and with this he reached inside the water and placed her down in water.

Nandini cluntched him in her arms and said: Manik plz na main dob jaon gi.

Manik: Nandini trust me main tumhe kuch nahi hone doon ga. Main hoon na tumhare sath.

Nandini reluctantly removed her hands from Manik. But Manik's hold tightened around her waist.

Manik enjoyed his open shower in that sea with Nandini.

The Dress which Nandini wore at night stick to her body like second skin.and the hot radiation of her alluring body started pulling Manik towards her.