Part 30

After the song Mukti pushed all of them and ran from there.AndFab 4 and others started laughing on this situation.

Mukti ran from there to Mansion and then to her room changed her dress and then moved outside of that Mansion.

She was remembering her time with abhi and her eyes started to shed tears .

She was in trance and she didn't know in which direction she was moving.

Maddy also after some time left from there and came in Mansion.

Maddy's POV

Mujhe aisa kyo lag raha hai k is larki k sath koi problem hai.yeh larki mujhe wo jungle billi nahi lagi jo har waqt apney Panje garne k liye tyar rahti hai.God knows kya problem hai is k sath.But kya mujhe ja k ose dekhna chaheye k wo thek hai ya nahi,,un huh main kyo jaon os k peechey,,Os jungle billi k,,

Heart voice: lykin aik dafa sirf aik dafa yeh dekh le ja k k wo thek hai.

Maddy left towards her room to check her but found only empty room there.

Maddy's POV

Arey ab yeh kahan gayi,, yahan hi to aye thi na,,Kahein kuch... Uh huh,,Jaldi se dhond beta.

And he threaded his hair with his fingers and started searching her in whole mansion but alas! He didn't found her in whole mansion.

Now he became worried about her safety.In frustration he again threaded his hairs and then he ran outside of thatMansion in search on Mukti.

In Lake Area

Nandini: Guys I think kuch zyada ho gya,, I think Mukti Naraz ho k yahan se gayi hai.

Cabir with confused expression asked: Aisa kya really?

Manik placed his hand on her shoulder in friendly manner and said: Don't worry Nandini! Agar jo kuch tum kah rahe ho wo hai bhi to bhi hum sub haan na,, mana leen gey apni os jhalli dost ko.

Dhruv: Ya Nandini don't worry hum sambhal leen gey.

Aliya: I know guys! But I don't know mujhe aisa kyo laga jaise Hum sub ko aise dekh k Mukti ko Abhi ki yaad ayi and I am now afraid k kahen wo phir se depress na ho jae.

Cabir starting biting his nail and said: Arey yaar Darao to nahi

Now Manik came in Cabir's Direction and placed his hand on his shoulders and said in assuring voice: Don't worry Cabir aisa kuch nahi hoga,, and in case agar aisa kuch hoa bhi to hum sub haan na.

On Road

Mukti was crying and remembering her time with Abhi.

She didnt even know in her crying session where she was going.

On other side Maddy was searching for her like a mad person and then he finally saw her walking in the Mid of Road.

Maddy saw a car was coming towards her but she didn't pay any attension on it .He ran in her direction and started calling her name.But Mukti was in very vulnerable condition.She felt very lonely at this moment.

The car about to hit her as she was walking in the middle of the road but on exact moment a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her in opposite direction.Now they both fall on the road and both were in shock.

Maddy was the 1st to recover from this shock. He immediately straightened himself and then looked at mukti who also straightened herself up.

Maddy: Hay you ! You jungle billi ,Marney ka irada tha kya?

Mukti was startled on hearing this voice .She looked at his face with her teary eyes for sometime and then she didn't know Y but she hugged him in her emotional state.