Part 92

hello fiends ... welcome back to me.heheheh.....

 How are you all. anyone waiting for update....?

Plz ignore all mistakes..

After making this plan they came down in hall...

Aryaman: Guys guys guys... Listen ... I have an announcement.

Cavya Dhrulia, Madkti and Manik all looked towards Aryaman

Aryaman with confidence came near them while holding Nikki's hand...

Manik noticed this and then his questioning eyes rose towards Nandini who nodded in yes ...

Aryaman showed their joined hands and said : Guys its official now...

Aliya was the 1st one who got his words and she shouted : O really

Aliya was the 1st one who got his words and she shouted : O really... Congrats guys...Welcome to the couple gang... and she hugged them... after this all others also congratulated them .

Aryaman: so guys is baat pe celebration to banta hai...but this time we will celebrate with softdrinks... soft drinks bhi main khud le k aon ga Cabir nahi... and with this he left to bring soft drinks...

Manik came to nikki and after hugging her he wished her. He was very happy on seeing her glowing face... so said: I am very happy to see u happy with him... Aryaman is just perfect ...for you...

Nandini saw this scene with smiling face.she felt proud on seeing his care for nikki...

Aryaman came back with soft drinks and after this all settled down again on seats in casual manner...

Aryaman according to their plan started targeting his pray... The great Cabir dhawan...

He sat with him and then said: hy cabir... buddy I need a favour from u...

Cabir and all others saw him attentively...

Aryaman: I heard a lot about your youtube account... and I have some videos of Fab 3 ...i want u to add those in your account... I heard u uploaded all videos in which you guys were having masti ... So can u add my collection in your channel...