Part 43(b)

Now she heard the msg beep of her cell phone.She picked her cell and then see the msg.

It was from Manik.

" Look behind "

And when she look at her backside towards the headboard she found soft pillows of heart shape and I LOVE YOU is written on them

Nandini hugged that pillows and then with closed eyes and smiling face said: I love you too My Romeo Manik Malhotra.

Nandini's POV

I Think itna bht hai ab mujhe Manik ko bata dena chaheye k main os se naraz nahi hoon.

After thinking this she went towards Manik's room but found an empty room there.

She said like a irritated kid: Arey ab yeh kahan chala gya.

She looked here and there for him but her eyes stoped on a Bottle .She went near that bottle.She saw there was a folded paper inside that bottle.She opened its lid and then picked that paper and after opening it read the msg on that Paper.

Msg

Itni jaldi meri yaad a gayi Miss Murty...Aur wo narazgi and all os ka kya(Nandini said to herself wo sub to bus aise hi tumhe tang karne k liye tha)... Milna hai (Nandini node on this like a kid) tou dhond lo.

Nandini made a pouty face on this.then said in her determined voice: Dhond to main loon gi Manik.Tum kahen bhi ho... main Tumhe dhond loon gi.

She again left from there and started searching him in all the mansion.

When she was in the corridor her eyes stoped on the side table.She saw some envelopes were there on that table.

With surprise and curiosity ... She moved in that direction to see what was that.

She picked those envelopes and Recognize Manik's handwriting.With a smiling face the turned those envelopes and saw there were diffent msgs on those envelopes.

She opened that 1st Open now envelop and read

Itni Jaldi bhi kya hai senorita... See u soon

Nandini left all others envelops there with bad face.

Now Nandini with cute pouts said to herself: Welldone Nandini Murty aur tang karo os Monster Manik Malhotra ko... Tumhe pata hai na osey tumhe tang karne mein bht maza ata hai.Apni hi game main khud phans gayi very good Dhondo ab osey agar milna hai to.

With this she again started her searching.She came near haal and saw all others were still there.She came in that direction and directly asked to Cabir: Cabir tum ne Manik ko kahen dekha kya?

Cabir and all others looked at her face.she looked a lil worried.

Navya came to her and asked: Nandini kya hoa?

Nandini replied: Kuch nahi navya and then She again asked to Cabir: Bolo na tum mein se kisi ne dekha kya osey.

All Others: Nahi Nandini last time tab hi dekha jab tum yahan se naraz ho k gayi.

Mukti asked : Kyo kya hoa?

Nandini said: Nahi kuch nahi and then returned back.

Aryaman said to niki: Hmmm dekha ... Ab Nandini Manik ko dhond rahe hai... kahan than a tum se yeh dono aik dosrey se alag nahi rahe sakte.

Cabir in surprise : Yaar really mujhe samajh nahi ati k yeh Manik aisa karta kya hai k . Nandini itni jaldi maan jati hai.

Fab 3 said to him: Tu nahi samjhe ga... Wo Manik hai... Cabir nahi...Osey pata hai k apney pyaar ko kaise khush rakhna hai.

Cabir made a bad face on this while all others started lauging on this tang khichai.

Nandini after searching for 2 whole hours came back in her room with sad face.

She said to herself:Manik don't do this na ... Tum jante ho na k tumhare bina mera kya haal hota hai... Plz bus karo na ... I am sorry... Main tumhe tang nahi karon gi.

After this her eyes became teary.She removed those tears with her hands and then it strike in her mind that she left those other envelops.

She immediately ran in that direction and then picked those envelopes.

She opened that 2nd envelop and read the msg.

Not fair Miss Murty ... Main ne thora sa tang kiya to itni sadness.Apni itni pyaari si ankhon mein itney ansu bhar lo gi to mujhe dekho gi kaise haan.

Nandini removed her all tears and then opened those others envelops.

She opened that 3rd envelop and then read.

Missing me...then...Come to my room..

Nandini immediately moved towards Manik's room.When she entered there .she found it drak and In this darkness She saw a teddy bear was placed on the bed. And the LED lights of that teddybear were removing the darkness of Manik's room.

She went near that teddy bear and then switched on the side lamp.

She found a letter near that teddy bear.She opened that letter and started reading that.

" A small cute sa Gift ... For my cute si Nandu.

Yesterday... Today.. and every single Day

I want to say to you is

You are the Light of my Life.Thanks for coming in my life."

Muahhh

Nandini in self talking mood: Manik tum na ... Kabhi nahi sudhro gey.

She then opened the last Envelop.

Just follow the signs.

Nandini again blabber: Signs but yahan to koi sign nahi hai..She then left all things there and moved outside and there she saw arrow sign.She started folloing those signs and reached on the top roof .

When she reached there she saw.1 side of that roof was decorated like this.

And on the other side she saw their memorable pics were hanging.

Please leave your comments