Part 40

Now again Manik asked to Mr Agarwal: Now tell me Mr Agarwal! Are these videos making some sense to U or You are also among those people who have eyes but they don't want to see anything...Tell me?

Mr Agarwal: Mr Malhotra yeh sub jhoot bhi to ho sakta hai.May be yeh jo bhi larki hai wo hamari company ko scandalize karne k liye yeh sub kar rahe ho.

Manik after hearing these words against Navya turned into his Monster Mood.He shouted: Enoughhh! Mr Agarwal 1 more word against Navya and u are gone.

His anger was on its last stage. While controlling his temper his hands curled into fists. Nandini after listening this loud voice came towards him and held his hand in hers.

Manik looked towards her and she indicated him in No.

Manik after taking a deep sigh said again to Mr Agarwal: Ok Mr Agarwal your time is up. Main ne app ko option diya tha. But you are also among those senseless creatures that are responsible for creating this polluted unhealthy and unsafe atmosphere for girls.Ok as u wish now after this video which is the live video from this office you will see what we do .(He said all this in threatening manner.)

And this was the shock for all others that Manik already planned all this and that to this extent.

Manik again played a video in which a girl was in that manager's room and that Mr puri was also there.

Mr Agarwal looked here and there but didn't find both of them there.

At same time a person entered in that office along with the wives of that puri and that mota Manager.

Conversation in that room

Manager: Acha to app wo Rj wali new job k liye ayi haan?

Girl : G sir.

Mr Puri: Ok tell me k app kya kya kar sakti haan?

Girl : Sir is job ki jo bhi requirements haan wo sub kar sakti hoon.

Mr Puri looked at manager and then with a smirk said further:Ok to app is job ki sub requirements puri ka sakti haan.

Now Manger stand from his seat and moved towards that girl.He intentionally rubbed his arm with hers and asked: App ko pata hai is job ki requirements mein kya kya hai?

Girl : Sir Rj ki job k liye good voice quality, good behavior, talking skills aur punctuality.I think yehi sub cheezon ki zarorat hoti hai.

Mr puri and that creep manager gave a laugh on this.

Now Puri also came towards her and he stands behind that girl.He bent his face near hers and said: Arey yeh sub to tum se pahle wo jo Rj thi os mein bhi tha phir bhi osey hum ne nikal diya.

Now that girl asked in surprise: But kyo sir ! Main ne to un ki bohat tareef suni thi.

Manager: Ya kam ki to bht sahi thi wo but os mein aik problem thi.

Girl: Wo kya sir?

Now that manager held her hand and started caressing her hand with his thumb and said: Wo na apney seniors ko khush karna nahi janti thi.You know na what I mean? Aur phir os ne hamein expose karne ki dhamki de di.

Girl: Expose ?... Dhamki?

Puri: Haan os k kisi friend ne hamarey manager shb ki koi video bana li thi .

Girl: Phir

Manger now with his evil laugh: Phir kya hum ne mil k osi ko ghalat sabit kar diya.Bechari bht rotey hoe yahan se bahir gyi thi.

Puri: I really like you. Main tumhe abhi yeh job de deta hoon but sirf yeh bata do k kya tum is last qualification ko/requirement ko pura kar pao gi?