Part 95

hello friends.... how is Ramadan going..... waiting for update huh...?

sorry in advance for mistakes

Manik saw that naughty glint on her face and his grumpy mood change instantly ... he at once told the designer to bring the other dress for her...

And Nandini's eyes popped out... She objected: Manik another no ways... Aik hi dress kafi hai na...

Mnaik like a monster: No Miss murty u have to try this also... And with this he shift that dress in her hand...

Nandini with bad face: Please...

Mnaik: Go ... and please change mat karna mujhe is me tumhe dekhna hai... and Mind it agar tum ne mujhe dikhae bina isey change kiya then be ready... is shop k sabhi dresses tumhe try karne paren gey... understand...and wo bhi merey samne (wink at her)

Nandini shouted: Manik r u mad...

Manik with a smile: No I am your Monster Manik... now goo...

Nandini changed in that dress and open the door for him...

Mnaik who was waiting outside when didn't see her he moved towards changing room and then entered in...

After that he locked that door and turned to see the beauty which belongs only to him

That dress fitted on her body perfectly... her curvy body looks more sexy in this dress...

In the flow of that moment Manik moved near her... and she who was still observing his action through mirror when saw that intense look on his face a hue creeps on her cheeks...

Manik came near her and his hands moved on her either sides... his fingers automatically moved up and stopped on her arms skin...

His fingers of both hands started tracing lines on her bare arms...

And his intense touch started raising the proximity between them...

Manik shifted her hairs on her right shoulder and leaned his face towards her shoulder...