Part 43 (c)

She one by one looked all those pics and then relived those cute moments.When she was busy in reliving those moments Manik came from behind and said: So miss Nandini murty kaisey lage surprises.

Nandini when heard his voice turned towards him and then ran and throw herself on him with full force.

Manik picked her up in the air and then twirled her.then very slowly while gazing in her eyes he placed her down.

Nandini again with her jhoota gusa gave a slap on his arm and then said: Manik yeh sub... Aisey koi karta hai kya...Tumhe pata hai main kab se Tumhe dhond rahe thi... But Tumhe to mujhe tang karne mein maza ata hai na?

Manik replied in same tone with same manner with a lopsided smile

He also gave a slap on her arm and said:Acha ... Aisey koi karta hai kya... aur mujhe tumhey tang karne mein maza ata hai... To tumhara kya haan ... (he mimicked like her) Ab tum merey liye sit stand bhi nahi karo gey... Jao mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni... wo... wo kya tha haan.

Nandini gave a sheepish smile to him but then on next moment she again said with angry pout: Means agar main Tumhe thora sa bhi tang karon gi to tum bhi mujhe tang karo gey...Like seriously Manik.

Manik with a smirk gave a wink to her and said proudly: Haan na isi ko to kahte haan na "MADE FOR EACH OTHER."

While saying this Manik pulled her more to himself.

Nandini in sarcastic tone: Ya Right Mr Malhotra Made for eachother.

Manik with huskey voice :Acha yeh sub choro yeh batao gift and surprises kaise lage.

Nandini placed her hand around his neck and said romantically: Mujhe nahi pata tha k Manik Malhotra.Itney cute surprises bhi de sakta hai.

Manik caressed her cheeks and asked: Seriously Tumhe nahi pata tha ?

Nandini looked in his eyes and with wide smile shook her head.

Manik very slowly started lowering his head .Now heface was just a few cms away from her face.he placed his fingers under her chin and then captured her lips.Nandini closed her eyes on this love .

Manik after sometime moved back and looked her face.Her face clearly shows that .It was not enough for her she want some more.

So without wasting anytime he again placed his lips on her for a deep passionate kiss.

After sometime they broke their kiss and then Manik by holding her hand take sher towards the table.

He made her sit on the chair and then take his seat on opposite site.

Nandini now like an excited kid asked him: Waise manik yeh sub tum ne khud plan kiya tha?

Manik 1st gave her a surprise look then to tease her said with a smirk: Yaaa ! wo kya hai na jab appki GF kid ki tarhan behave karti ho na to yeh sub karna parta hai.

Nandini's eye popped out on this allegation so she said: Main aur kid ki tarhan behave kar karti hoon.like seriously Manik... Tum... Tum aisa kaise kah sakte ho.

Manik now to tease her further: Ya dekho na abhi bhi bachon ki tarhan larae kar rahe ho.

Nandini: Really ?

Manik: yes really

Nandini: hmmm To Mr Manik Malhotra chahte haan k main Adults ki tarhan behave karo(while saying this she stands up from her cchair and then moved near Manik.Then very slowly and seductively lowered herself on his level.

Manik with wide eyes asked: Nandini yeh ... Tum kya kar rahe ho.

Nandini make a line on his face with her finger seductively and said: Main wohi kar rahe hoon Mr Malhotra jo app chahte haan.

Now She traced his jawline with her finger and then very slowly she moved her finger on his neck .

She was constantly gazing in his eyes which are becoming wider with her each activity.

She again lowered her finger and then placed it on his collarbone and traced its line and this was a limit for Manik.

He held her both hands in the air and said to her: Stop teasing me Nandini.

Nandini with most innocent face: Kyo kya hoa Manik .Acha nahi laga kya?Kuch aur try karon?

Manik stratched his face like smile and said: No thanks ... Mujhe to wo Pahle wali cute si,,,,,,, sweet si ,,,,, kid like Nandu hi achi lagti hai.Wo kya hai na yeh Hot and Happening Nandini Next phase k liye sahi hai.

Nandini in surprise asked: Next pHASe?

Manik: Yaaa kya saari zindagi GF hi ban k rahne ka irada hai Miss Murty?

Nandini after understanding the meaning of this sentence shyly hugged him and said like a kid in shyness:awww Manik tum bhi na.

Now manik also placed his hands around her and said : Nandini iss se pahle k main next phase ki trayi start kar doon... I think hamein dinner kar lena chaheye . Aur waise bhi baqi k surprise bhi to dekhne haan tum ne.

Nandini again looked at him and asked: Abhi aur bhi haan?

Manik nodded on this: hmmm isi liye kah raha hoon khana kha lete haan pahle.

After this they broke the hug and tokk their seats again and had dinner.

After dinner Manik asked her: Hmmm to Miss Murty ...Ready for next surprise.

Nandini again relied in excitement: hmmm.

Manik : To Chalein?

Nandini : Ok

She started moving from there but Manik held her hand ... She looked at him.

Manik: Aisey nahi Nandini?

Nandini: To phir kaise Manik Malhotra.

Manik picked her up in his arms and said: Hmmm ab thek hai.

Nandini in reply gave a smile to him.

Manik takes her downstairs and when they reached near Basement she saw decoration of candles on both sides of stairs.

She looked at him with surprise.

When they reached in their secret room she saw Bed of that room was not there and on one corner of the room a beautiful heart shape with an arrow was made with lights.

And on other side there was a small tent made by sheets.

Nandini with open mouth said: Manik its so beautiful.I really love it.

He then offered his hand to her and said : Chalein and with this he removed the sheet at one side to enter in that tent.

When Nandini entered in that tent at that time she saw an LED tv there. She with surprise asked :Manik yeh ... Yeh sub

Manik Asked: Kiasa laga.

Nandini in excitement hugged him and said: bht bht bht acha laga... Thank you thank you so much.

Manik laid down 1st and then he pulled Nandini near himself .He switched on That Tv and then they watched Nandini's fav movie on that

Nandini was watching that movie and Manik was teasing her with his naughtyness.

Then with the passage of time Nandini placed her head on Manik's chest and drown in deep slumber.Manik when noticed this .He switched off that TV and then placed his arms around Nandini . He also closed his eyes and dozed off.