Part 29

She turned towards Manik and said in her irritated voice: Tum ab betho yahan aur apna yeh apple khao main ja rahe hoon. And left from there.

Manik was enjoying this irritated kid Nandu . He also followed her with a wide grin.

Nandini came at back side of Mansion.

Or

Cabir was the 1st one who noticed them coming in their direction.

Nandini reached near them and saw Cabir,dhruv ,Mukti Aryaman and Aliya were in water enjoying their time.Navya was with abeer at 1 side.and on other side Maddy was sitting with Rishab on grass.

She came near Navya and said Hi to her and to all.

Cabir looked at Nandini face, irritation was fully written on her face and after that he looked at Manik whose face was full of naughtyness.

At that time Manik also came and said Hi to all.

Mukti: Arey wah! Bari jaldi friends yaad a gaye tujhe Manik

Manik: what?

Mukti with sarcastic tone: Samajh nahi aya dobara pochun?

Manik: huh (with unbelieveable look)

Cabir with a smirk tuant them indirectly:Arey Mukti! Kyo bechare Bachon ki class le rahe haan.Dekh na sirf raat me hi dono gaib hoe the na ! tu chill kar na ajj ki raat tak yeh dono yehin tere sath hi time guazaren gein.Ab Khush.

Mukti and others understand the tuant in Cabir's statement and started smiling and here Nandini turned her face on other side to hide her expression and Manik !He gave a lopsided smile on listening this teasing .

Now Mukti to continue this teasing session: Ya Right Cabir! Raat tak,, aur os k baad kya?

Cabir with most innocent face: Os k baad kya ! tu ne wo song suna hai?

Mukti:Kon sa

Cabir started to sing in funny voice: KOI NAHI HAI KAMRE MEIN... KYA HASEEN MILA HAI PAL...AJJ SHARARAT KARNE DO...KAM BAQI KAREN GEY KAL.

After listening this Mukti gave a high five to Cabir and all others starting laughing on this.

Manik after this teasing said in attitude: Ho gya tum logon ka?

Cabir and mukti with cute puppy face: Nahi

And now all started laughing out loud.

Mukti after some time:Manik a na tu bhi hamare sath enjoy kar.Bahir kya kar raha hai.

Manik after listening this offer removed his shirt and entered in water.

Nandini gave an angry glare to manik

which was noticed by other gang members and then she moved towards Rishab.

She hugged him and then asked him is he alright? ...He with a lil difficulty said in broken words Main...Th..ek...Hoon.

Nandini was overwhelemed after listening this so she hugged him again.

Manik eyes were fixed on Nandini

Cabir came near Manik and asked in murmur: So Bro kya hoa Tapman ajj phir se garam hai.

Manik with a smile shrugged his shoulder.

Cabir again asked: Kuch hoa kya?

Manik shook in no

Cabir again: To kuch kiya kya?

Now Manik with a smirk shook his head and said: Kuch nahi thora sa gusa hai but thek ho jae ga and wink at him.

Cabir after this called Nandini and said: Arey tum bhi ao na .Wahan kya kar rahe ho?