Part 102

Hello dear fellows... how are you all.....All set huh...?ok lets not waste any more time.... lets go towards update..... baqi batein update k baad ohkkkkkk

part 102

sorry for mistakes

Manan reached at Farm house and Manik like a true gentleman came towards her side and open the door for her...

Nandini came out with a wide smile... and as she put her feet on the ground she felt something under it... She looked down and that's the time when she noticed that whole passage was covered with patels...

Her eyes got teary coz she knew in her heart that all this is done on Manik's orders... She looked up towards his face and saw a beautiful and wide smile there...

Without wasting any time she takes a step ahead and landed in his arms...

Manik holds her in his arm with confused mind... Coz he didn't expect this kindof reaction from her... he wanted to give her happiness but here her eyes were teary...

Manik thought for a sec and then an idea came in his mind how to lift her mood and on very next moment she heard his sweet melodious voice in her ear.

Dekheya main chaand dekheya

(He leaned back from her and with love filled eyes, while tracing a line on her cheeks sang)

Nooran waale sitaare dekheya

Par tere jaisa na koi dekheya main

(Nandini's eyes were surprised for the time being but then his words and antics change her mood) . He pat her nose with love and with smiling face started expresses his feeling with these words...

Lagta hai nigaahon mein teri
Bin doobe rehna hi nahi
Mujhe ishq yeh karne se
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

He grabs her hand and started dancing around with her...

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

He twirl her around in his arms and teased her by moving his arms on her body...