Part 28

The Chirping voices of early moring birds broke Manik's sleep.He slightly turned his face to see his love and found her sleeping like a baby in his arms.He placed a quick kiss on her head and tightened his grip around her.

Manik's this action broke Nandini's sleep and she after sometime tilted her head and looked at Manik whose eyes were closed and there was a beautiful smile on his face.

Nandini after seeing this smiling face 1st in the moring gave a quick kiss on his neck and Manik opened his eyes after receiving this kiss and looked into her eyes and found a sea of love for himself.

He loosened his grip around her and gave a kiss on her forehead.Nandini's face broke into a bright smile after receiving this kiss.

She propped her chin on his chest and then looked up at his face with a beautiful smile and said:Good Morning Manik.

Manik raised an eyebrow and asked with a pouty face: Aise ?

Nandini with confused expression: Aise matlab?

Manik again tightened his grip around her and pulled her towards his face and then said: Aise matlab iss tareqey se morning wish karo gi and with this he started nuzzling her face.

Nandini with lil shy: Manik what are u saying ?

Manik now lowered his head and started nuzzling her neck and asked with innocence: I am saying that (and he gave a open mouth kiss on her neck and then said further) Nandu I am saying k morning wish karne ka koi new method nahi socha?

Nandini gasped when received a kiss on her neck and with heavy breaths called his name: Manik

Manik :hmmm

Nandini : Manik plz

Manik while nuzzling her neck and ear asked in husky voice: Plz what Nandini?

Nandini: Manik plz leave me na

Manik: on listening this looked at her face and said with a cute kid face: au huh and shook his head in No

Nandini with the most cutest pleading face: Manik plz na janey do please sub friends kya sochen ge.

Manik: arey jo bhi sochein ge sochne do. Aur waise bhi yeh to tumhe kal merey room me ane se pahle sochna chaheye tha na.

Nandini again with pouty face: Arey kal to main bht dar gayi thi aur tumhe pata hai jab navya ne os Harshad ka nam liya to tum soch bhi nahi sakte main tumhare liye kitna dar gayi thi phir wo...

And now Manik choose the same method to shut this talkative Nandini and Nandini's eyes popped out on this method.

After some time Manik broke their morning kiss and said with a grin: Now this is called a Morning wish.

Nandini after listening this hide her face again in his chest.

Manik was now in his naughty mood so he said: Arey wah! lagta hai tum ne bahir jane ka mood change kar liya so should I continue with my Morning romance.U know waise bhi abhi hamein kafi methods discover karne haan (at end he winked at her).

Nandini with a open mouth slapped on his chest and tried to free herself from his grip.

Manik tightened his grip again. Nandini looked at him with pouty face and said : Leave me na.

Manik with a smile said: aise bollon wale face k sath to nahi jane doon ga

Nandini: Manik plz na.

Manik: Nandini plz na (and pout like a puppy)

Nandini's face broke into a smile after seening this cute pouty face .

And Manik gave a satisfied look after seeing her smiling face in morning and started smiling afterward.