Part 73

Cavya Side

Next day Cavya left for O2 radio station and there they got a pleasant surprise on the warm welcome from their staff...

They were introduced in the show as the famous RJ Cabir and Rj Navya Naveli... and a lot of calls came for them after that they gave their interview in another program ... and talk about their concert...

Navya sang some songs and Cabir also play some beats on drum for their fans...

Both felt a positive change in this radio station and in its atmosphere... And was happy to see this change in RS...Now all the higher posts there were filled with the young and talented lot who was sincere with their work.

After their time in O2 radio station they left from there with happy faces...

Outside of that radio station Navya holds Cabir's hand and requested him to come along with her to the adjacent park coz she wanted to talk to him about that night

Cabir with astonished face join her...

They came in the same park where they came last time...and sat on the same bench

Now cabir voiced his confusion: hay madhubala ... tum aise mujhe yahan lae... Irade kya haan...

Navya looked in his eyes to judge his thinking.

Cabir when noticed this he again said in his funny way: Dont look at me like that...mujhe apney school ka wo teacher yaad a gya hai jis ka homework main kabhi nahi karta tha... Yeh... Yeh look os time os teacher k face pe hoti thi...

Navya didn't say anything...

Cabir waited for her words or response for another 5 mints and then he looked at her and observed some seriousness and hesitation on her face... and her silence

He felt strange on this and then asked like irritated kid: Madhubala I think tum mujhe yahan kuch baat karne k liye lae thi na... so plzzz stop your drama and batao kya baat hai...come on shoot...

Navya: Cabir...haan... humein wo tum se kuch baat karni thi... Wahan ghar me sub hote haan aur practice me itna time hi nahi milta so socha yahan hi kar loon...

Cabir with surprise again looked at her and thought: aisi kya baat karni hai is ne jo wahan nahi ho sakti ... and most importantly sub k samne nahi ho sakti... kahna kya chahti hai yeh...( makes weird face with wide eyes)

Navya with lowered eyes starts: Cabir wo... Party ki raat yaad hai tumhe...

Cabir on hearing her words guessed what she wanted to ask but played along with her...

Navya with a lil eagerness asked again: Bolo na cabir...

Cabir: Arey haan baba os me bholne ki kya baat hai...kitney time k baad hum ne aise enjoy kiya tha...but tumhe kya hoa ... tum kyo os raat k bare me poch rahe ho...dont tell me tumhe short term memory loss ho gya...

Navya: nahi...hum thek hai... But...wo ... Wo mujhe kuch janna tha...

Cabir like an impatient kid: kya jana hai sahi se bolo na ye paheliya kyo start kar di tum ne...

Navya: Cabir tumhe yaad hai tum os room me ...aye they jahan main change karne gayi thi...

aye they jahan main change karne gayi thi