Part 117

Hello dear friends.... how are you all..... how z corona situation ... be safe plz.....

Soor for late update but wattpad is down from a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time..... and to open it with vpn its a hell hectic  for me...... dont know when this problem will be solved....

ok so want next update ....? Here we Gooooooo

Next Morning after a silent Breakfast.... Amms with all Murty family were ready to leave from there....

Manik and others tried to stop them but Nandini was not ready to listen anyone...... she wanted to run away from there for his safety as soon as possible....

When they were about to exit at that moment they heard a loud commanding voice: Stopppppppppppppp

All friends looked at the source of the voice and it was non other than Manik....

Manik: Stop right there Nandini.......

Nandini heard him .... And her heart started beating really fast like she is a criminal and Manik caught her red handed...... she does not have the courage to face him......her back was towards him.......

Manik waited for her to turn back but when she didn't.... he marched towards her in anger.

He grabs her hand and with a jerk pulled her towards him......

Then said in loud voice: Amms if u want u can go with your other family members but Nandini is not going anywhere ......plz understand

Nandini and all the friends looked at him like 2 horns arise on his head.....

Nandini tried to free her hand from his grip but he tightened his grip on her wrist.....

Nandini with teary eyes: Manik leave me..... what r u doing...... Leave me .... Mujhe amms k sath jana hai.....

Manik 's angry eyes travelled on her face and he said: I said u r not going anywhere.....without me....... Understand.....

Aryaman and navya came towards them to rescue Nandini but before that Manik showed his hand to stop them...

Manik: Stop right there guys.... And plzzz.... Not a single word at this time...... we will talk later....

Cabir gave an observing glance to manik and then with his eyes movement he told others to not to interfere at this moment....

Manik: Amms U know Nandini agar merey sath rahe gi to safe rahe gi..... app....app log chahein to app bhi hamare sath yahan reh saktey haan but plz Nandini abhi yahan se kahein nahi jae gi......plzz amms...

Nandini hopeful gaze moved towards amms to scold him but she said: No kanna.... We are leaving......and I think you are right.... Nandu ko abhi tumhari zarorat hai......

All friends including Nandini and remaining Murty family looked at Amms like she is an alien...

Manik still holding Nandini said: Amms don't worry about her..... she is safe here ..... with me.....

Amms: I know...... god bless u both....

Chachi tried to object but amms in stern voice: Shanno leave her here and lets go.....

Now this all was a shock for Nandini.... as well as for other friends.....

And with this she and others left.....

Nandini angerly: Manik leave me .... Mujhe jana hai amms k sath...... leave my hand plzzzz......I don't want to live here....

Manik shouted: Nooooooooooo...... u r not leaving anywhere samjhi...... and with this he picked her up in bridal style and left from there towards his room...

And these things once again leave all the gang members in confusion.....

Mr Malhotra with a smile only said: Take rest bacho..... we will leave from here after a day.so Take some rest till then....

Manan came in his room.... And Manik made her sit on his bed......

She tried to get up ..... but Manik was still leaning over her.... And as a result her lips touched his checks.... Her teary eyes popped out on this sudden interaction.

Manik felt her lips on his cheek and almost all his anger vanished into thin air for a sec....and his mood switched to the naughty one for the time being....

Manik: Hmmmm nice start..... but I would love it .....here ( he pointed towards his lips)

Nandini in frustrated tone: What the hell is all this Manik.... Y r u behaving like this....... I said leave me ..... mujhe ghar jana hai.......Why are you not understanding it .

Her stubborn behavior started pricking his monster side badly.He don't want to be angry with her especially at this moment when he knows she is shattered from inside. But her persistence to leave her alone so that she can walk out of his life provokes him to be her Monster....

hawwwww again cliff hunger.... so bad of me na...?(hehehehhe)

see you soon guys...... if wattpad problem will solve...

please do vote and leave your comments ...

love you all..... be safe with your family and friends.