Part 103

Hy Buddies..... waiting for this...?

so here we gooo

sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 103

Manik also came behind her and after seeing her there he also sat besides her...

Nandini felt his presence and then touch of his chest on her back... she wanted to turn back and gave him glaring look ...But Manik like a clever player... Leaned fwd and covered her arms with his... and then started playing with water...

Nandini thought that he only want to spend time with him but after sometime he proved her wrong...

When he noticed her fully engrossed in that water... Manik started splasing water over her... and that thing made her clothes wet...

Nandini: Man...Manik... what are u doing...

Manik : Tumhara ghusa thanda kar raha hoon... see...(he once again splash water drops on her)

Nandini: Manik stop it nahi to...

Manik: Nahi to kya... Nandini Murty...

Nandini in angry tone: Nahi to main tumhe choron gi nahi...

Manik stands from her position and throwing some more water over her...and said: Pahle pakro to...

And then ran in different directions

Nandini started chasing him in all direction ... thats when Manik ran towards the outhouse and after entering in ran towards upside...

Nandini without noticing anyother thing ran behind him and after climbing up the stairs she reached in a hall type room behind Manik... She entered in and at once lights goes out... Now there was complete dark...

Nandini called for Manik... and after that call she saw stars and fireflies in the whole room...

 and after that call she saw stars and fireflies in the whole room