Part 62(b)

Manik while caressing her face said in wisper: U seriously don't want to feel it? Huh

Nandini huskily: Manikkk.

Manik moved his face towards her ear and while fanning her skin with his hot breath said: Hmmm ... Bolo Nandini.

Nandini: Manik hmmm

Manik whose hand was caressing her waistline moved up.

In this passion their breaths was mingling with each other.

Manik with his one hand grab her hand and placed it on his biceps.

Nandini started moving her hand on his arm and her warm touched started creating havoc on Manik's senses.

Manik hummed her name while rubbing his face with hers: N...a..n...d...i...n...i.

And in this anticipation his hand moved upward and reached near her inner garments line.

Nandini when felt his hands there her breath struck in her throat .She very gently pushed Manik a lil back and her action brought Manik back from his love land.

Manik with deep sigh said ,,, still holding her in his arms: I love you Nandini... I really love you and remember this thing always No one can take your place in my life and my heart... Neither Riya nor anyone else...

Nandini on his sweet words encircled her arm around him.

After 5 mints she broke that hug and said : Manik I think ab Tumhe change kar lena chaheye. Baqi sub bhi ab tak wapis a chuke hoon gey.

Manik: Hmmm (his mood again changed from romatic to naughty one) but I think I have a better idea...

Nandini : hmmm what?

Manik: I think u should join me in shower.

Nandini eyes popped out on this idea and she shouted in shy: Manik pagal ho gaye ho kya? Shower

( looked on other side with shyness) Together?

Manik holds her arm and said while gazing naughtyly in her shy eyes: Areyyy tum to aise baat kar rahe ho jaise is se pahle tum ne mujhe shower mein kabhi join nahi kiya... I think 2,3 times( he was teasing her)

Nandini with red face immediately placed her hand on Manik's lips and said: Shhh Manik...

Manik removed her hand from his lips and said further: Kya hoa dont u remember... wo jab tum spot thi meri and...

Nandini again put her finger on his lips and said : Manik Shhh stop it na.

Manik teasingly said further: And wo yaad hai jab hum Cabir and Navya k flat pe mile thay... Nandini on hearing this knows he didn't stop his buk buk that easily so to shut him up She fussed her lips tightly on his.

Manik also wanted this from her so he happily replied back with equally intensity.

After their intense kiss Nandini moved back and then starting pushing him towards washroom.

Manik: Arey Ruku to

Nandini: No go and take shower and with this she pushed him inside the washroom.

Here In Malhotra Mansion outside.

Dhurliya and Cavya came back to the mansion and saw Mukti with abeer in sitting area.

She was so much engrossed in playing with abeer that she didn't notice their arrival.

Both couples got a happiest shock to see her like this.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें