Part 75

Mr Malhotra makes Nandini busy in Manik's cabins interior...she eagerly was waiting for Manik's call but a never ending wait was there for her...

Here on the other side Manik completed his important work and started his journey back after mid day...

After reaching Mumbai he directly came to Malhotra's industries ... at reception again he faced that chipku riya... and thought Oh No not again ... Nandini bhi yahan hai... aur yeh riya phir se...

After this thought he without stopping there at reception ,marched towards his Dad's cabin but on next moment Riya's voice stopped him...

Riya:Manikkk

Manik stop in his tack and while making bad face turned his face towards Reception... and noticed that she was coming towards him...

Manik prayed in his heart: Nandini k ayiappa bacha lena... ajj...

She came and stands infront of him and then holds his hand in hers...

Manik's eyes grew big on this and he immediately pulled his hand out of hers and gave a glare to her...

But it seems that she was unaffected with that glare...

She takes a step fwd and stands very close to him... and then said: ahhh Manik ... aise kaise mujh se mile bina ja rahe thay... aur abhi to Mr Malhotra bhi busy haan ( as she was late today so she didn't knew that Nandini was also present in office)...

Manik takes a step back and said in hard voice: So what...

Riya : so have coffee with me ...?

Manik looked at her with surprise and she thought he is appreciating her offer with his killer looks...

She traced a line on his bisep and asked sexily: so shall we?

But to her badluck Nandini saw this ... And the things which she was holding at that moment dropped from her hands...

Manik turned his face on this voice and found Nandini standing there...

She while chewing her lip in anger came to them ...

Manik thought: Mar gya ajj ab pata nahi is ne kya dekha hai aur kya socha hai...

Nandini came near him and while holding his arm pulled him in a hug...

Manik was shocked on this hug ... but Nandini from the corner of her eyes was watching riya's expressions and reactions...

After that hug she said : Tum kahan they Manik you know... main ne tumhe kitnaaa miss kiya... kab se tumharey phone ka intezar kar rahe thi... tum ne mujhe phone kyo nahi kiya...(she said all this in sudective way while standing between riya and Manik)

Manik again got a shock on her words and also on her tone... now he was confused... is she really waiting for my call or she was saying all this purposely ... And most importantly she is not angry on this psycho...strange..?

She held his hand and started dragging him with her while saying: Chalo mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana hai... and manik walked with her like a puppet

She stopped after some steps and while tilting her face a lil back ordered in loud voice: Riya yeh saman jo yahan gira hai yeh sub mr malhotra k cabin me pohancha dena...coz I know tumhare pass bohat free time hai ajjkal tu tumhare hark am ki tarah yeh kam bhi tum bohat ache se kar lo gi.

Manik now understands what she was doing so a lopsided smile came on his face after understanding her J factor and he encircled his arm around her shoulder tightly...