Part 61(a)

After some time Manan heard the knock on the door.

Manik reluctantly left Nandini and moved towards door.He opened that door and found Riya on the door.

Riya tried to see in but Manik blocked her view and asked: Yes Riya?

Riya looked in his eyes and while flirting said: wo Manikkk sirrr ... app ne kaha than a k Mr Malhotra k free hote hi.app ko bata doon. So I am here (she placed her hand on Maniks who was holding the handle of that door.)

Inside Nandini when heard Riya's Voice she came near Maanik and patted his shoulder with her fingers.

Manik turned his face and looked back.

Nandini told him to get a side.

Manik with squinted eyes asked: What?

Nandini pulled him back and came infront of Riya whose hand was in air due to this pull. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw that Nandini came infront of her.

And Nandini's eyes grew bigger with anger.

Nandini in anger asked: What?

Riya in broken words: wo... Wo... Mr Malhotra free ho gaye haan .

Nandini in attitude: Bol diya na...

Riya : Huh

Nandini with forced smile: I said I heard what u said now plzzz leave us alone.

Riya on this streteched her lips and said: Ok.

Nandini went back in and while folding her hands on her chest looked at Manik.

Manik like an innocent kid asked: What?

Nandini : I also want to know this Manik? What was that?

Manik innocently: What was what?

Nandini in anger: like seriously Manik u don't know na k main kis bare mein baat kar rahe hoon.

Manik:seriously Nandu I don't know...

Nandini directly asked:: Yeh yahan kya kar rahe thi?

Manik with puppy face: Dad ka batane aye thi yaar.

Nandini: Oh To is office mein yeh peon k kam bhi karti hai huh?

Manik: Nandu dear Y r u getting angry?

Nandini: I don't like her... aur yeh kya har time tumhe hath lagane ki try karti rahti hai.

Manik with a smile pulled her and said while gazing in her eyes: R u getting jealous?

Nandini averting her eyes said:Auuu Jealous... no... Main ... main kyo jealous hone lagi.

Manik with smile: Accept it na k Nandini Murty jealous ho rahe hai.

Nandini with emphasis: no I am not jealous...

Manik: Yes u r.

Nandini: No

Manik:Ok dekhte haan... Comeon lets go... Abhi to chal k Dad se milte haan.

Nandini: Hmmm.

Manik leads her towards Mr Malhotra's Office.

When they entered Mr Malhotra warmly welcomed them but he also felt a lil hesitation in Nandini.

He with a warm smile said: Ahaaa ajj to Nandini beti bhi yahan aye hai...(looked at Manik) Acha kiya Manik jo ajj yahan Nandini ko bhi le aye.

Manik with hesitation: wo Dad actually isey apney ghar jana tha to I thought pahle office app se mil lete haan then wahan chale jaen gey.

Mr Malhotra: Hmmm Good.