Part 79

And here comes the Gala Day with the bright sunny morning...

Nandini was the first one to came out of her room and thought to do pooja for their success...

She asked a servant about the pooja ghar coz she didn't saw or even heard any word about this from anyone...

That servant told her that they have a pooja ghar in this mansion he is the one who daily lite a diya there.

He leads her towards that room ...

And there Nandini covered her head with duppata and then started singing a bhajan while doing pooja...

Her melodious voice in this early atmosphere woke up all and they with surprised face came out of their room...

Mr Malhotra was also astonished on hearing a bhajan in a female voice and that too in this early morning...

He also came out of his room and saw all youngsters in the main hall...

Nandini's voice were pulling them towards her but they also don't know about any pooja ghar in this Mansion...

Then Mr Malhotra leads them towards that room...

And they all entered in after removing their shoes out and stands there with folded hands...

After pooja Nandini turned back and saw all of them their ... and then with a smile she started giving them aarti with aarti thal...

Mr Malhotra after taking arti placed his hand on her head with affection and said: Thank you beta... ajj bohat time k baad is ghar me kisi ne aise pooja ki ... And I am vary happy ... May God bless you...

Nandini gave a smile in return... after that Mr Malhotra left from there...

And gang members gave a surprised looked to Nandini...

Nandini : What? Guys aise kya dekh rahe ho... ajj hamara concert hai... hum sub ki life ka itna important day... So I thought to do pooja for our success... I am sorry k meri wajha se tum logon ki neend disturbe ho gayi...

Navya came fwd and said: Arey tu kyo Sorry bol rahe hai... sorry to hame bolna chaheye... Concert to hum sub ka hai... to pooja me bhi hum sub ko ana chaheye tha na...

Aliya also came: ya Navya is right... don't say sorry... infact we are sorry ... hamein is bare me pahle sochna chaheye tha...

Mukti: hmmm ...

Cabir after eating parsad: ya Nandini and thanks to u ... Subha subha tumhari wajha se hamein bhagwan ka ashirwad bhi mil gya aur khane ko parsad bhi...

Others smiled on his tactics.

After this they all returned to their rooms and after freshening up gathered again on breakfast table...

They did their breakfast and after that started re-checking their preparation.

Boys already decided that after concert they will go for their valentine celebration and then on 14th night they gather on xyz place for the party...

Nandini in all this didn't forget to call and remind Maddy's GD about their concert...

Nikki was a lil nervous coz till then she only knows about their performance but still they didn't finalize the sequence...

In nervousness she started chewing her lip ... Nandini saw this and came to her...

She patted her shoulder to gain her attention and asked: Nikki kya hoa itni nervous kyo dikh rahe ho...

Nikki with nervous voice: To kya karon Nandini... you know time kitna kum rah gya hai concert me... sari tyari dekhni hai abhi mujhe... vanue bhi jaldi jana but abhi tak main kam hi final nahi hoa...