Part 47

Manan In the car.

Manik: Haan to Madam kahan chalna hai?

Nandini with surprise: Kahan chalna hai matlab hum Malhotra Mansion k liye hi nikle haan na.

Manik with a smile: Malhotra mansion bhi jaen gey but abhi nahi.Abhi to main tumhare sath akele mein kuch time spend karna chahta hoon.

Nandini : But Manik aise akele kisi ko kuch nahi pata to kahen uncle naraz na ho jaein.U know wo security problem.

Manik gave a smile to her on this carefull nature. He said: Nandu main hoon na tumhare sath. Tumhara Bodyguard kisi aur ki zarorat hai kya tumhe.

Nandini with a wide smile shook in No.

Manik with a smile: Ohkkk To phir kahan chalein.

Nandini: Manik beach pe chalein.

Manik with surprise: Like seriously Nandini Beach pe... Main akele main tumhare sath time bitnana chahta hoon aur tum...Beach pe.

Nandini like a kid started pleading : Manik plz na plz Tum apni Nandini ki itni si baat nahi mano gey.plzzz.

Manik listened this plead and with a smile said: Apni Nandini k liye to yeh Manik kuch bhi kar sakta hai... Kuch bhi.

Nandini asked : Really ?

Manik while pinching her cheek replied: Really.

Manik : Tou Chalein ?( and he forward his hand for her)

Nandini while holding his hand said in excited voice: Chalo.

Manik started the car and then left for beach area.

At Beach side

Nandini like a very excited kid hold his hand and then pulled him with herself towards water.

Manik looked for an isolated area on that beach and then they moved in that direction.

Nandini was very excited like a kid.She immediately folded her pants till her knees and then said to manik: Manik chalo na pani mein khelte haan.

Manik with surprise: Nandini What ? hmmm yahan pani mein khelne aye haan kya?

Nandini made her cutest puppy face and again in her pleading tone said: plz plz plz plz na Manik plzzz.

Manik gave a hard look to her .But without caring about anything she hold his hand and drag him with herself towards water.

She in excitement started jumping like a kid and this thing brought a wide smile on manik's face.

Manik took out his cell phone and clicked many pics of this kiddo.

Nandini when saw Manik was only gazing her with all the love.She started throwing water on him.

Manik when felt water on him.He at once came back into the world and said in anger: Nandiniii.

Nandini with smiling face winked at him and again throw some water in his direction.

Manik now said in his moster mood: Nandini don't do this or else...

Nandini said in challenging voice: Or else what Manik Malhotra... Kya kar lo gey?

Manik with a smirk: Ahaaan Challenging voice... I like it.so as u know I really love challenges...tou Challenge accepted miss Murty . Ab is k baad jo kuch hoga o ski zimedar tum khud ho gi.

And with this he started moving towards her with an evil grin.

Nandini saw that evil grin on her face so she with raised eye brows gazed at his face and then started taking steps backside in that water.