Part 69

Maddy and Mukti side.

Maddy brought her in a room and placed her on bed with so much care and concern...

He removed the hair strand from her face and said to this sleeping beauty: Don't do this mukti...plzzz stop torturing yourself...come back to life... come back to me and to your happiness...plzzz...

Mukti in half sleep blabbers : Ma...dd...y... ...dont know... Why...but i like u... tum... Ache ho... bohat ache... bilkul Abhi ki tarhan...

And her sweet words spreads a smile on Maddy's face...he sat near her on the bed while resting his back on headboard... and aftersometime sleep comes in his eyes...

Cavya's side...

Cabir ran after Navya but then stopped on bar side... He picked wiskey bottle and while thinking started drinking it...

Cabir thought

Ajj kya ho raha hai mujhe... meri madhubala... ajj mujhe itni change si kyo lag rahe hai... kyo mera dil osey apni bahon mein lene ko chah raha hai...life mein pahli baar...iss madhubala ne mere hosh ura diye...(mockingly smile on himself)

While thinking and drinking alcohol he moved towards that room in which Navya entered...

Cabir while holding wiskey bottle in his hand entered in that room and saw Navya came out of washroom in only a bath robe...

Cabir while holding wiskey bottle  in his hand entered in that room and saw Navya came out of washroom in only a bath robe

Cabir's eyes popped out on seeing her in bathrobe and Alcohol started affecting his thinking and senses...

Navya didn't knew that Cabir was in that room... She closed washroom door and turned ...

That was the time when she got a heart attack on seeing cabir infront of her...

By looking at his face she knew that he was fully talli at this moment...Cabir moved near her... whereas Navya moved back with hesitation...

Cabir moved further towards her and Navya moved further in opposite direction ... after two steps she felt wall behind her back...

She looked at Cabir and saw a dreamy smile on his face...

Cabir in his talli voice said: Uuu... Madhuuu...bala... mujh se bhago gi...apney Cabir se...( and takes a step more towards her... Only there was a very less distance between their bodies...)

Cabir tucked her hairs behind her ear and said: U know I was thinking that ... u look sexy in that... wo ... bikni...(Navya's eyes grew wide on his words but she knew that cabir is fully talli at this moment so osey abhi kuch kahne ka faida nahi) but he moved his face on her side and whispered huskyly in her ear... But u r looking damn hot and sexy in this robe ... ( and after finishing his sentence he inhaled the fragrance of her hairs).

Navya mumble in low voice:Cabir plzzz peeche hato... tum ne bohat pi le hai... Plzzz... And with this she gave a lil push to him backside... And moved fwd from his side...