Part 12

After this Aryaman came and hugged both Manik and Cabir and said : Welcome Back guys.

Cabir looked Towards Navya ! Manik saw this with lopsided smile and looked towards Nandini .He Indicated something with his eyes to Nandini . Nandini after understanding all this brought Navya near Cabir .

Now Manik is on Cabir's left side and Nandini is Standing on right side of Navya.There was a lil gap Between Cabir and Navya.

Both Manik and Nandini pushed Cabir and Navya in each other's direction .The result of this come In the shape of Hug.Cabir hugged Navya .

Mukti now teases Cabir: Awww ! kitna cute lag raha hai na Cabir aise.

Cabir showed her eyes and said: Hy Phoolan Kya yaar tub hi na. !( He murmur this in Mukti's ear) Waise hug karna to kisi aur ka banta hai and gave a wink to Mukti.

Mukti now in her masti mood : Manik waise yahan tu ne hum sub ko hug kar liya lykin koi aur bhi hai jisse terey is hug ka besabri se intzar hai.

Manik understand the hidden meaning of statement and pass a smile towards others.

Nandini also understand the hidden meaning of in this statement and with lowered eyes she looked here and there.

All others were now enjoying Nandini's condition.

Mukti again: Kya hoa Manik itney time me koi aur dhond li kya?

Others gave a surprise look to mukti including Manik and Nandini.

Mukti: Kya! Aise kya dekh rahe ho mujhe. Ab Manik Nandini ko hug nahi karna chahta to yehi ho sakta hai na k in 3 months mein is ne apney liye koi aur dhond li ho.

Manik held mukti's hand and said in lowered voice but it was audible for Fab 5: pagal hai kya ? Marwae gi tu .kyo agg laga rahe hai

Cabir also jump in this teasing session and said: Haan to os ne ghalat kya bola.Bhi teri GF hai Nandini

Tu ose hug nahi kare ga to kya ja k Baju wali aunty ko hug kare ga.

All others were now enjoying this scene .

Cabir : Acha main samajh gya ! tu ne hamare samne ose hug nahi karna . koi baat nahi hum sab ankein band kar lete haan.Maa Kasam kuch nahi dekain ge.Tu ja . Kyo bhi baqi kisi ko ankein band karne me koi aitraz to nahi he na.

All nodded their head with wide smile. Manik now moved in Nandini's Direction and gave a love filled hug to her and after that he quickly kissed her on corner of her lips and moved back.

Mukti again said : ab hum apni ankhein khol lein. Waise hum ne tujhe hug karte hoe nahi dekha.

Cabir also added: Haan aur na hi kiss dete hoe dekha Maa kasam. Cabir also pinch his throat while saying this.

Manik now in his irritated voice said : CABIRRR and showed him his punch.

Cabir : Han tu to is Bache ki jaan le k hi chore ga( with innocent face)

And all other gang members smile on this.Nandini saw that all are busy in their chit chat she came in a side with her mobile and started doing something.

On the other side all others specially Fab 5 were chatting laughing and enjoying their re -union.

Now they heard the msg beep/ tune of someone's mobile and after that one by one same thing happened with others.

The 1st msg was received by Mukti then Aliya, Dhruv, Navya,Aryaman and then Manik .

Manik saw the msg and his expression changed from surprise to shock and then LoL . Other side Mukti , Aliya and Dhruv's eyes widened after that msg.