Chapter 8

I know I said I'm not updating today but I'm really bored and its the morning. so Yea I hope you guys enjoy.

CAMERONS POV:

"So we have food you if you're hungry like I am" I said with a laugh. "Yah I'm hungry haha." Amanda said.

Ask we munch on our sandwiches I say "We need to catch up!" "Okay let's start with you! Mr. Bigger than Bieber!" Amanda said. "Okay well after I graduated I went to MagCon, I made some awesome friends, I eventually quit MagCon because Bart just wanted money, After that Mash & I moved to L.A. and we now have a big apartment together." I reply. "Well you have had an exciting life!" we both laugh.

"So when I switched schools ,as you know, I got bullied, but I met the bestest friend anyone could ever have, in about 11th grade my mom died, and as you know I didn't really have a dad growing up. So I had to move in with my grandma, then I graduated and I am now going to Berkeley University, studying sicolo business management, and producing."  "I am so sorry for your mother passing, she was a wonderful person." I said while embracing Amanda in a hug.

"No its fine she's in a better place now" Amanda said smiling.

"Well since we are done with our food, I was thinking we could go to the boardwalk?" I said. "Yah that would be cool!"

As we were driving to the boardwalk, Amanda & I start rapping like a beast to Eminem. When the song ended we both just looked at each other and laughed.

*Skips boardwalk*

"Its already 9:30! I think I could start getting home." Amanda said. "Or you could stay with me and Nash?" I replied "I would, but I have no clothes or anything." Amanda said. "You can borrow my sweatpants for Pajama's and Nash's Ex has loads of clothes and shit there. And plus we could go shopping right now." I said. "Okay. And plus I don't have school for another 2 weeks." Amanda said. "Sounds perfect."

As we hop into the car I ask "Do you want to go shopping?" "Yah sure."

AMANDAS POV:

I can't believe that Cameron and I, are on the road of getting back together. I still love him so much and when I kissed him again, I felt fireworks again. No other guy can do that. Espically my Ex, Nate.

*SKIPS CAR DRIVE TO MALL*

"So what store do you want to go to first?" Cameron asks. "Uhm how about Aeropostale?" I reply "Sounds good."

As we walk into Aeropostale, a bunch of 16 year olds run up to us and ask for pictures. Some fans were actually wanting pictures with me, I mean I know I am a Youtuber, but I didn't think I was that big.

"Bye guys!" Cameron and I say in unison. "I love meeting my fans. Without them I wouldn't be 'Bigger Than Bieber.' Cameron said. "Me too. They mean the world to me. Without them I wouldn't have been brave enough to post videos of my covers or songs." I said. "You sing beautifully, by the way." Cameron said making me smile. "Thank you. "So what store now?" I replied to Cameron. "Uh how about Journeys? In need new vans." Cameron said. "Same! And plus I need a new pair of white coverse."

*Skips rest of shopping*

Cameron's POV:

We pull up to my apartment and it looks like Nash isn't here. I think he went to North Carolina to see his family.

Jaxx my dog runs up to Amanda and rubs his head on her leg. "Awh hi cutie!" she said as she pet him.

"Wow I am surprised that this place is actually clean!" she said as she looked around. "Well Nash mainly cleans. Haha I do too sometimes."

"So do you want some sweatpants or something?" I ask amanda "Yah sure.Oh an where should I put my bags?" She replied "Uh just set them right there." I say as I point to my desk.

After we got all changed and stuff we headed downstairs to the living room. "Do you want to watch Netflix?" I ask her while getting blankets. "Oh yah. You can choose the movie." Amanda said. "We are watching paranormal activity 3!" I said. "OH MY GOD CAMERON I HATE SCARY MOVIES!"Amnda basically shouted. "Its okay I'm right here if you get scared." I said to her while putting my arm around her.

Every time Amanda got scared she cuddled into my chest. Until finally I noticed she feel asleep on me. I was pretty comfortable so I just cuddled my head onto hers and fell peacefully asleep. I love Amanda so much.

A/N
hope you enjoyed! social medias aaarrreeee...
twitter; veronicasheree
instagram; veronica.melendez
kik; hipsta_veronica
Vote!
Comment!
Share!
Bye lovelies!