Chapter 16

Amanda is going to get her mind off very easliy when she finds out we are going to...Hawaii! I just thought it the perfect place to get our mind of things and take an adventure and go somewhere new. I hope she gets her mind of Nate and 'his team' I just wonder who was his team and what would they do to her.

As we are on our way to the airport in a cab, i ask Amanda if she has any ideas who Nate's team is.

"Do you have an idea?" I ask her concerned.

"I have no idea. I dont really have any 'enemies.'" Amanda said.

"Do you think since he wants you to be with him he might be with someone who is my enemie or something?"

"Maybe. I have no idea." Amanda says blantly.

"We are here." The angry and annoyed cab driver is.

I pay him and say thank you.

We got done checking in and all that stuff. As we were walking to the terminal, we stop at Subway to get something to eat.

We still have like an hour, so we just sit in the lounge area and eat.

As i was eating my foot long, on the speakers it said "GATE B7 IS NOW BOARDING TO HAWAII.'

"We gotta go." I said with a smirk.

"Oh my god Cameron! We are going to Hawaii!" Amanda said while hugging me tightly.

"I thought it would be a perfect place to relax and have fun together!"

"I love you, Cameron." Amanda said.

"Love you too babe."

We then kissed and ran to our gate.

"Right on time!" Amanda and i say in unison.

"Hahahahahaha!" We also laughed in unision. God i love her.

We took our seats in the plane and this was going to be a pretty long flight.

I pulled out my laptop from my backpack and went to netflix. I turned on friends, because i love tht show and so does Amanda.

I was about to ask Amanda question, but then i saw that she fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. She looked beautiful as usual.

I stayed awake the whole flight. All i did was watch friends and eat baked peppery potato fries, from nature box.

But for awhile, i was thinking about Nate and how his team could potientally be Bart and Aaron, because i wouldnt go into the drug buisness like them. Bart can get nasty and scary. He killed two people before. Im sure he isnt afraid to do the same to Amanda & I.

If i couldnt protect Amanda myself, i know the exact people to help. Nash and Jack G.

They are some tough mother fuckers who could serisously be in UFC. Plus they are like my brothers and i know how protective they can be.

I was thinking that since Amanda & I are now offical, that i should tell my fans. But i am going to do it the right way. With our whole confusing story. Im sure they will love it.. maybe not, because im 'married' to a majority of them.