Chapter 13

A/N

I'm probably doing cameron's pov like the whole story btw I hope u don't mind! Anywaysss heres chapter 13!

Camerons POV:

I woke up around 9:30 AM as usual. Amanda was still laying on me and I was still holding her tightly. I decide to get up to make some breakfast. I get up slowly and quietly so I won't wake up Amanda.

I reach the kitchen. I sure hope my mom as breakfast food, but im sure she does.

I open up the fridge to find bacon and eggs. I also grab bread from the pantry to make toast. I also make coffee in my moms fancy coffee maker.

As I finish cooking and setting up the table I hear a gasp. Probably Amanda.

I go to the living room. I see her sitting there on the couch looking worried. Its probably about the text message Nate sent her.

"Amanda whats wrong? " I ask. "She just gave me her phone so I can look at her screen.

It was the text message Nate sent her. "Oh yah for some reason I woke up super early at like 4:30 or something like that and he sent you that. But don't worry, I am here for you." I say.

"Okay. I'm just really scared. He's like a fucking phsyco. " Amanda said in a scared tone. "May I ask who is he? " I say. "He just this guy who I went on a date with, but I wasnt intrested, but apperently he was. " Amanda said.

"Just don't worry, if he tries to hurt you in anyway I will beat the fuck out of him." I say in a serious matter. "Okay, love you. " Amanda said sounding happy again. "Love you too. Now shall we eat?" I say making her feel better. "Yes we shall!"

*SKIPS BREAKFAST*

"Oh my god, Cameron that was an amazing breakfast! You can really cook, can't you?!" Amanda said. "Well basically growing up with two women you kinda get the hang of it." I said saying truthfully. Cause my dad really wasn't around, so it was Sierra, My mom, and I.

"Hey do you wanna go home or stay in L.A. with me? " I ask Amanda. I really want her to stay.

"I wanna stay with you. San Francisco is boring." Amanda said laughing. "Then move in with me. " I tell Amanda bluntly.

"Cam, I have school and the semester isn't done for another month." Amanda said sadly.

"We'll if you don't mind, maybe i can stay with you in San Francisco for a month, and then you can transfer to UCLA?" I ask Amanda.

"Yeah, that would be great! We will finally be able to be...us again!" Amanda said while embracing me into a hug.

"Okay let's hed to L.A. to grab my stuff, and then we can take a plane to San Francisco."
I'm finally starting my future with a girl who i love a lot. I'm happy to be honest, but Nate could ruin everything.