Chapter 11

CAMERONS POV:

Why the hell did that asshole Bart call me. I don't want anything to do with him or Aaron. I can't believe Aaron got sucked into Bart's schemes and I forgot to mention his drug dealing ways.

All the fans thought we wanted a change and what not, but really he was trying to make us his drug dealers. He was all in it for the money and that's it. God I hate him.

"So where are we going." Amanda said. "Its a surprise." I replied. "Okay haha. I love surprises." Amanda is gonna love me a lot more after this suprise.

"Where are we going? We have been driving forever!" Amanda said confusingly. "We are here." I replied.

We pulled up to the part where we first met each other in Chino Hills 5 minutes away from my old house. God all the memories we had there.

"Cameron...I missed this place so much. I can't believe you remembered." She said surprised.

"When you moved all the way to San Fransisco, I came here everyday by myself on our bench, where we carved our names onto it." I said truthfully and sadly.

"The day we broke up, because of distance, I cried and cried and cried more, but sooner or later I moved on. When I saw you yesterday again, I fell in love all over again." I added.

"Cameron I love you so much" Amanda said while crying into my chest. "I love you too, Amanda." I said with the biggest smile I have ever made. "I missed you, beautiful."

*SKIPS TO END OF DATE*

"Cameron its already 12:00AM and its like an hour drive." Amanda said while laying on the grass in my arms. "I know. We can go to my moms house, she won't be back home until next week and I have a extra key." I replied. "Okay sounds good."