Chapter 32

Camerons POV:
Later that night, we all fell asleep in Amanda's room. I was laying with Amanda, Jack was in the empty bed beside us, and then Shawn & Nash fell asleep in the chairs.
I was the first one to wake up, so I decided to go to McDonalds and grab everyone breakfast.
*********
As i wait for the food, i get a call from Bryant. (b=bryant, c=cam)
B: hey man
C: hi whats up
B: uh dont you remember? We have a photoshoot today.
Ugh i forgot.
C: oh my god i forgot. Uh what time?
B: 12 O'clock at the beach
I take my phone away from my ear to check the time. It's 10:15.
C: okay see you later.
B: bye
End of convo
****************
I go into the hospital and go to Amanda's room. I just see her and Nash talking and stuff. I decided to snoop a little bit and hear what they are talking about.

"Cameron seems so much happier with you in his life. He used to be pretty depressed." Nash said.
Thats true. I used to be depressed and just hate myself. Amanda kept me going.

"Wait? Why was he depressed?" Amanda asked.

"Well because you moved away and he had bad body image." Nash said sadly. But again true.

"Oh. He still isnt happy with his body." Amanda, also said sadly. She looked down at her hands. Thinking. I know she was about to cry.

I opened the door and Amanda and Nash's head popped up.

"Uh hi guys." I said awkwardly.

"Hey man." Nash said.
Amanda just opened her arms out so that means to hug her. "Hey babe." I said to Amanda making me smile as well as Amanda.

"Hey...YOU HAVE FOOD." Amanda said pretty excited. I wouldn't blame her though, hospital food is gross.

A/N
Pretty short chapter ik. But im updating a lot later this week and the nest so yeaaa! And thanks for 2.3k+ readssss💖😱 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHH

If u want to follow me on my socials medias hmu
Twitter; veronicadallass
Instagram; veronicamelendez_
And if u wanna talk message me on her or kik me; hipsta_veronica
LOVE YOU GUYSS
-Veronica M.