Chapter 26

1 month later..

"Wow i am gonna miss this place, but i will love living with my favorites." Amanda said while giving Nash and I a hug. Amanda is finally done with the hospital treatment and is now moving to LA with Nash and i. We are starting a future together!

I never thought that would be so lucky to have a great friend and girlfriend. When Amanda moved away the first night she was gone i was so depressed. 2 months later i still was, so my mom suggested i get a therapist. That's when i forgot about her and all the memories we had. It was so hard.

Nash pulled me over to the side "I know this is horrible to think about, but what if Nate follws her to the apartment? I dont want her getting hurt or any of us." Nash tells me quitley. "Man i was think ]ing about that too. But we do have our guns in every room and we call the police if anything happens. And dont forget about Gilinsky, hes strong as fuck! It will be okay." I respond. I agree with Nash i dont want any of us getting hurt, but nothing will happen cause Nash and I are pretty strong, we have guns, and we have strong ass Gilinsky. I think we will be okay.

"Ready to go guys?' Amanda asked Nash and I wish a smile. "Yep!"

Amandas POV:

I know this sounds weird, but i am gonna miss San Francisco and this apartment, and everything her, even though i have had the worst memories here. The thing is, is that those memories made me the strong woman i am today. 'What doesnt kill you makes you stronger" right?

A/N short chapter. i know. but i will update a longer one tomorrow so dont worry. and giglinky is gonna be in the stroy later onnn god i love him haha. i also wanna include johnson, taylor, matt, oh and bryanttt! and i will proabaly end having jc and kian in there too haha

AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR #20DaysOfDallas I LITERALLY CANT WAITT>

but i am really sad about zayn leaving one direction. but if its what he wants then i completely support him

follow my twitter @veronicadallass

follow my instagram @veronicamelendez_

add me on snapchat @veronica.1d

well dot forget to vote, comment, and tell cam fans! i hope you guys are enjoying this fanficccc!