Chapter 21

I wake up in relif knowing that it was just a dream and nothing happen to Amanda. I look at my phone and it was already 8:00am. I tap Amanda and she didnt wake up. I then started tickling her and she woke up laughing really hard.

"Ugh. Why did you me wake up?" Amanda said in a raspy morning voice.

"Becauseee we should go ut to breakfast at this old diner down the road!"

"Oh cool. Sounds good!"

"Yup." I said popping the P. "So lets get ready and head out."

"Okay." Amadna said with a smile. I couldnt resist so i gave her a morning kiss.

I head into our room and i grab and outfit and go to the bathroom to change. I was wearing a maroon t-shirt ,black jeans, and a pair of vans. I go out into the living room to see Amanda laying on the couch watching Friends.

"You ready babe?" I ask.

"Huh? Yeah." She hops up and grabs her purse.

We head to my Black Cadilac Esclade and it was actually really warm out today. I open the door for Amanda as usual. "Why thank you Mr. Dallas." Amanda said. We both laughed at her comment. "My pleasure Mrs. Dallas." I say with a wink and laugh.

We pull up to the Diner and go inside. It looks like a real old diner like from the 50's or something.

"Hi! My name Sarah! I will be your waitress today." The middle aged waitress says in a perky voice.

"What would you guys like to drink?"

"Uhm i will have a lemonade." Amanda answers.

"I also will have a lemonade."

"Oh my god. My stomach really hurts." Amanda said after the waitress left.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Cam, i think it's Gastric Cancer again." Amanda said. When we were in middle school she had a year of Gastric Cancer and then it went away for a few years.

"We need to go to the hospital then!" I said scared for Amanda. I pick up Amadna bridal style and put her in my car. The waitress watched us as we ran out.
I buckle her up and drive to the hospital. I hope my girl will be fine.