Chapter 27

CAMS POV:

We have about 5 hours on the road to go. I'm in the back seat with Amanda while Nash is driving. For awhile Amanda and I were watching Friends until she fell asleep on me. I look down at her innocent beautiful face and I lightly and gently kiss her soft lips. At first she didn't kiss back, but then she woke up and kissed back. I could feel her smiling. We had our little moment and then Nash said "GOALS AS FUCK!" We all laugh at his comment.

"Hey Amanda got any friends who would wanna go on date with me?" Nash said raising his eyebrows smirking."In fact I do! Her name is Kylie. You would love her!" Amanda replies. "Oh cool!" Nash said. "She actually moved to LA about 2 months ago so maybe we could all go somewhere together?" Amanda asked Nash and I. "Yeah that sounds fun! We can this weekend or something." I say to Amanda and Nash.

5 hours later

I woke to Nash and Amanda talking about how they are excited for her to movie in. We pull into the driveway and I yell "HOME AT LAST!" Amanda and Nash were screaming in excitement and so was I

We all jump out of the car and run inside. Once we got inside i plopped on the couch. Amanda plopped on the couch right next to me and so did Nash. We all just laid there for a few until Amanda jumped up. "Okay we need to grab all the boxes now." Amanda stated to Nash and I. "UUUGGHH!" Nash and I groan."Come onnn! There isn't much!" Amanda whined.

4 hours later

Amandas POV:

Once the guys helped me get everything inside, including my bed, dresser, desk, clothes, makeup, etc... I organized everything and put pictures on the wall of My family, friends, and I up. Some of the picture were Cameron, Nash, and I, which were obviously my favorites. One of them was Jc, Kian, Nash, and Cam laying in the hospital bed with me when i was done with surgery. As i was putting more clothes away Cam came and hugged me from behind. I turned around and kissed him. "I am so happy to be here with you and Nash." I simply said with a smile. Cam kissed me again. When he let go he said "Me too." With a smile. We laid on my bed with a bunch of pillows and blankets that were cozy and warm. We curled under them and cuddled into each other. Before i know it,we both fell asleep holding onto each other.