Chapter 31

Nash's POV:
I saw Amanda and how beat up she was. She didn't deserve that. She makes millions of people happy everyday, including Cameron. I have never seen Cameron so concerned and worried about someone or something until Amanda. "Jack!? Where are you?!" Shawn and I shouted. I hear running footsteps crushing the leaves on the ground. "Ja-." I tried to say, but then gladly Jack touched my shoulder and said "I'm right here. Its okay. Now lets go!"
Shawn, Jack, and I were running to the car and started to head to the hospital to see Cam and Amanda. Everyone is now safe. At Least for now.
************
We all walk into the hospital and go to the front desk. "Could we see Amanda Dillon please?" Jack asks the receptionist. "Yes, room 216. Right down this hall then take a left." The lady tells us. "Thank you." We all say.

We arrive to the room to see Cameron and Amanda sleeping together. I go inside and tap Cams shoulder and he woke up. "Hey man can you come outside for a sec?" I ask Cam. "Yea hold on." I walk out of the room and see Cam whisper something in Amanda's ear and kiss her forehead. They are literally so cute.

"Glad to see you guys are okay!" Cameron tells us. "Yep we're all good!" We reply. "Thanks again guys. It means a lot. I'm so lucky to have you guys." Cameron tells us with a smile. We all do a little sort of huddle hug.

I have the most amazing people in my life. I am so lucky.

A/N

Im so sorry for not updating in a while. I just didnt have the "vibe" I guess to write another chapter. but i will continue this fan fic!! Thank you for 1.62k reads! Its just weird to think that 1k+ people have ready story! So thank you!!!! Anyways my social medias are
Twitter; veronicadallass
Instagram; veronicamelendez_
Kik; hipsta_veronica
And u can check out some of my playlists on spotify; Veronica Melendez😊
Dont forget to vote, comment, and tell cam fans!!!!
love yah guys!