Chapter 33

2 DAYS LATER..

Amandas POV:

"Okay well you can leave you seem to be doing well, although there is some swelling near your rib area so I will prescribe you to a medication that you can just pick up at Walgreens." The doctor told me. "Okay, thank you!" I said with a smile. I'm so glad i can get out of this place and just have some nice quality time with Cameron. And by "quality time" I mean watching FRIENDS and eating junk food.

The doctor left the room and Cam got up from his chair "Happy to leave?" Cam asks with a smile on his face. "YES!" I replied. He then and handed me a pair of black leggings and a Cameron Dallas crew neck off his merch site. I got changed and left the hospital healthy and happy!

We ran to Cams car, because it was pouring rain outside! No that usual in sunny Los Angles, but i love it. "Rainy day you know what that means!" Cameron said with a big smile on his face. "NETFLIX MARATHON!" We say in sync. We both laugh at our reaction.

I rested my hand on the middle console thing between Cam & I and he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. This may sound cliche, but our hands fit together perfectly. Hahaha cheesy i know. Anyways, after Cam grabbed my hand he had this little smile on his face and it seriously made me happy. He was just so cute.

*SKIPS GOING TO WALGREENS*

The rest of the car ride back home Cam & I sang together and did some slight dance moves, which are always fun. We finally get back to the apartment. We walk up the stairs and go to our apartment. Cameron unlocks the door and there I saw Nash and Kylie standing there screaming "Welcome home!!!" And then i saw the home-made sign that said "Welcome home." Kinda like the one in Parent Trap when the one sister goes "home."(a/n I HAD TO OKAY😂)

I ran up to Nash and gave him a hug. Then i went to kylie and tackled her onto the couch and yelled "KYLIE I MISSED YOU!" I havent seen her in like a month now,
and she is my best friend. Actually no, my sister. We do everything together. "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" She also screamed. (A/N i stopped writing cause cam is talking about starting magcon again on twitter and im so happy im crying rn. Anyways carry on)

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Cameron, Nash, Kylie and I, decided to stay in and just watch netflix. Cameron and I were cuddled up with his favorite blanket. I look up at Cameron and smile. He looks down at me due to the height difference, and says "What?" Witha smile on his face. "I'm just happy." I replied. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and both turned our heads towards Kylie and Nash. They both fell asleep cuddled up together. "AWHHH." Cameron and I say at the same time.

We were watching FRIENDS for awhile, so we decided to watch a movie instead. We were scrolling through the movies and saw 50 First Dates. We loved that movie. When we were in like 9th grade we would always have movie nights and we would always watch this movie. "50 First Dates?" Cameron asked. "What do you think?" I asked jokingly. "Why did i even ask?" Cameron said with aslight laugh.

*****************

Camerons POV:

I woke up to see Amanda sleeping on my chest and the movie over. I look over to Kylie and Nahs and they are also sleeping. I check the time and realize its already 4:30. I tried to go back to sleep, but i couldnt. I just went on Amanda youtube channel and listened to her beautiful voice singing Earned It By The Weeknd.

I really want to take Amanda out on a special date tomorrow. I dont know what yet, but for now i am just gonna sleep.

A/N

Sorry my chapters have been really sucky and short lately. I have just been really busy. Since im getting off school this friday i will be able to spend more time on chapters and stuff and make them longer with better quality. I PROMISE.

But anyways thanks guys for 2.4k+! That awesome that people around the country or even world has read this. Hahah its just weird to picture. Anyways thanks and keep it up!

if u wanna follow me on my social medias do so

twitter: veronicadallass

instagram: veronicamelendez_

tubmlr: lanadel-youtube

and if u ever wanna talk hmu on kik: hipsta_veronica or dm me on here :)

Love yah guys!!