Chapter 25

"Oh my god the was amazing!" I say talking about the pancakes i ordered.

"I know right!" Amanda and Nash say in sync.

"So what do you guys want to the rest of the day?" Nash asks Amanda and i.

"Uhm i don't really care. As long as I'm with my best friend and amazing girlfriend, i don't really care." I say to Nash and Amanda.

"AWH." Nash and Amanda say in sync.

"Well how about Go Karting? I know a track like 10 minutes away." Amanda suggests.

"Oh that sounds fun!" I say. "What do you think?" I ask Nash. "I say we do it! But remember I'm gonna beat you guys!" Nash sad sticking his tongue out at Amanda and I.

We head into the car and get buckled up. As i was driving and listening to music, Amanda's phone started ringing. Amanda looked at me and said "It's him. It's Nate." My jaw clenched. "Give me the fucking phone." I tell Amanda angered. She hands her phone to me. I turn down the Drake song that was currently playing and i answer the phone.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I snap at Nate and yell in the phone.

"I just want to see Amanda and hug her and never let her go." Nate replies.

"Yea that will never fucking happen, so dream on and fuck off. Oh and don't even think about coming near Amanda, cause i will fuck you up." I say to Nate and hang up the phone not letting him reply.

When i look at Amanda she was crying. I felt so bad for her because she doesn't deserve to feel any kind of pain or hurt. She is just so frail and one little crack, she would fall apart. My job as her boyfriend is make sure she will never fall apart. "Amanda it's okay. You have Nash, Me, and all the other guys. You will be safe!" I reassure her. "It's not that! Its j-just that, you have to deal with all of this. I am only making your life harder Cam." Amanda says while crying.

"Amanda you make me the happiest guy in the world! And you are not making my life harder! My life is perfect because you're in it once again. I am SO thankful to have here with me everyday. Dont think otherwise! I love you!" I say to Amanda.

"Cam that was adorable. Even i am about to cry." Nash said. I laugh at his comment and then go back to thinking about Amanda. "C-Cam, i love you too.' Amanda replies while whiping her tears away. "RELATIONSHIP GOALS." Nash shouts in my ear.

A/N

short chapter ik, but i have been really busy and i am basically married to my laptop. I cant even stop watching netflix anymore. Like it is so hard to turn off netflix at 2:00am its not even right.

But uh thanks for 770+ reads and 100+ votes!!! that is so awesome thankss!

i will be updating more often again i have just been really tired from all my choir shit and im just a lazy person in general so yea.

vote

commment

and tell cam fans!!

follow me on twitter; @veronicadallass

follow me on ig; veronicamelendez_

BYE LOVESS