Chapter 14

"Dude Cam, I'm creeped out." Amanda said to me, as we were walking to our terminal.

"Why? What happen? " I ask in a concerned tone.

"Well, Nate keeps on texting me and saying that he will find me and that we will be together forever. He's like stalking me." Amanda said in a scared and worried tone.

"If Nate or anyone else tries to hurt you in anyway, i will hurt them more than they hurt you. As long as you're with me it will be fine." I say in a sympathetic kind of tone.

"Okay. I love you Cam. " Amanda said while sounding happy again.

"Love you too babe." I say then kiss her.

As we were still walking to our terminal, I was thinking about how lucky i am to have her in my life again and how horrible it would be if I lost her...again.

I have loved Amanda for God knows how long. I could talk to her or even just look at her every second, of every minute, of every hour,of everyday, and i still wouldn't get bored. She's my one and only.

I know that it seems like we are taking things fast, but we have a history, a GREAT history and I love her with all my heart.

As i was thinking about Amanda and how i need to protect her if its last thing I do, I hear on the speakers "TERMINAL A2 TO SAN FRANCISCO IS BOARDING IN 5 MINUTES. "

We board and put our suitcases in the storage area above our seats.

As we float in the air, Amanda and I start talking about random stuff and what we wanted our futures to be like.

When Amanda asked me what I see in my future or what I want to see, all I said was "All I want in my future is you."

"Cameron, I love you so much. I promise our future with contain us being together happily." Amanda said with one of the biggest smiles I have seen in her face. She can light up my day so easily.

"I love you. " I said with an even bigger smile then gave a long kiss.

The rest of the plane ride consisted of truth or dare and watching episodes of friends. Pretty great if you ask me.

A/N

I really like how this story is coming along! I hope you guys are enjoying it too!
Oh and thanks for all this reads! 320+! thanks alot!!

bye guys love yahh