Chapter 34

ONE DAY LATER

Nash's POV:
I like Kylie a lot. We have already been on a date, but it wasn't much. We just went out for lunch and hung out at my place. I want to take her out again, but it has to be special. Maybe i can ask Cam and Amanda for some help to plan.

I call up Cam on FaceTime (N=Nash, C=Cam, A=Amanda)
N; Hey man
I tell Cam as I do a slight wave.
C; Hey, whats up Nash?!
Cameron says in his morning voice. Looks like he just woke up.
A; Hey Nashhhh!
Amanda says as she jumps on Cameron. Amanda and Cam give each other a slight kiss and then smile at each other. I'm so jealous of their relationship.
N; Guys?
I say interrupting them.
C; Sorry haha. So whats up?
N; Well I really like Kylie, and I want to go out on a special date with her tonight, but I have no idea what to do.
A; OH! I know what you can do!
N; What?
A; You know her favorite place right?
N; Yah its Santa Monica Pier.
A; Take her there and have like a tent on the beach witha diner table for two, and after you giys eat you can go hang out at the Pier!
Amanda says excitedly.
N; That's a really good idea! Thanks Amanda!
A; No problem!
N; Well i have to go. See yah guys later
"Bye!" Cameron and Amanda say in sync.
*END OF CONVO*
I check the time on my phone and its 1:45pm. I have a ton of time to plan everything. I just need to call Kylie and tell her that I will pick her up at 7:30ish. This is going to be great!
KYLIES POV;
I just got a call from Nash. He asked if i wanted to go out with him to dinner tonight, and of course I said yes. But the problem is that I have like nothing to wear, so I'm gonna see if Amanda wants to go shopping with me.
AMANDAS POV;
Today has been so peaceful. I have been laying in bed with Cameron watching FRIENDS on Netflix. Pretty perfect. I cuddled deeper into Camerons chest and realized he was sleeping. Mind as well join him.
As I was about to drift away in deep slumber, my phone starts ringing. I reach over to the table beside the bed and see its Kylie.
(A=Amanda and K=Kylie)
A; Hello?
I say in a raspy voice. I mean I was just about to fall asleep!
K; Hey, I need you to go shopping with me. Nash asked me out for dinner with him tonight at 7:30 and I literally have nothing to wear.
A; OOooOoOOooooOOOOo
I say with a smirk. Cause i planned it out😂
K; YEA I KNOW RIGHT?! Anyways, will you?
A; Yea! Oh and can Cam come?
K; Yea sure.
A; Okay we will pick you up in an hour.
K; Okay see yah then.
A; See yah.
*END OF CONVO*

A/N

Sorry i havent been updating. I havent been motivated much😔 but the next chapter will be up soon and I actually cant wait until this chapter cause i love cute date chapters haha.

Anywaysss thanks for all the reads and favs! Means a lot!!!!
Check out social medias
Twitter; veronicadallass
Tumblr; lanadel-youtube
Instagram; veronicamelendez_

And if u ever wanna talk hmu on wattpad messaging or kik; hipsta_veronica

Be sure to fav, comment, and tell cam fans about my fan fic!!! Love yah!💖😛