Chapter 30

Jack and I went to go find Nate and Amanda, while Nash and Shawn was keeping guard.

I hear footsteps coming over. I tense up and worry. As for Jack, well jack didn't even go wide-eyed. He just stood there like it was all normal. The footsteps become louder and seem to be getting closer. Jack loads his gun. I do too.

Jack walked where the footsteps were coming from. We got closer and closer. I was worried and scared. They footsteps got even closer and there he was. Aaron fucking Carpenter. "I guess you really do know Amanda." Aaron said. "Well yeah. SHES MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND." I replied angry.

Jack saw how angry I was. He pushed me back away from Aaron and held a gun to his head. "Where is Amanda AND THAT FUCKER NATE!?" Jack screams in Aaron's ear. Aaron you can tell got nervous and scared. Aaron lifted his arms in surrender. "He's ov-" Aaron started his sentence, but then got irrupted by Nate holding a gun to his head.

Jack didn't get scared.

Nate was holding Amanda by what's left of her ripped up shirt full of dirt and blood. Nate didnt know i was right there, but Amanda saw me and almost screamed for my help. I put my finger over my mouth so motion her to not make a sound. I walked as quietly has possible behind Nate and pointed my gun at him.

Nate tensed up and from what I can tell looked pretty scared. "Cameron! Buddy! You don't have to do this! Really!" Nate begged for me not to shoot him.

"Oh I won't. But Jack will." Then I took Amanda and ran as fast as possible to get Nash and Shawn. I hear a gun shot and Amanda cry. "Its okay, Amanda. I got you. Its okay." I said to Amanda while running with her in my arms. I kissed her on the forehead and she snuggled her head into my chest.

"NASH! SHAWN!" I screamed. They came running over to me. "I got Amanda but she's really hurt. Jack is back there proabaly almost here." I told them.

Amanda's POV:

Everything was blur. I woke up in a hospital bed to see Cameron lying next to me. We were snuggled into each other and I felt safe.

Cameron woke up and looked into my eyes and smiled. I did too. He then kissed me and I could feel his smile on mine. "How are feeling?" He asked after we kissed. "Well I really hurt and I feel sore." I said in a very weak voice. "I can get the doctor if you want?" Cameron said. "No its fine. I just want to lay here with you." I said with a smile.

A/N

Olay I'm not good at describing action-y stuff so I'm very sorry if this was terrible.

OH AND THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH!

follow my social mediasss

twitter; veronicadallass

instagram; veronicamelendez_

And hmu on kik hipsta_melendez

I might get a new kik tho soon so yea if I do I will let u guys know.

don't forget to
vote!
comment!
and tell cam fans!!(:

Love yah guys!