Chapter 15

As Amanda and I are on our way to her apartment, we start singing to Drake and Big Sean.

I wish i could sing, but i dont have a good voice at all. Amanda though, has a beautiful voice no matter what it is that she is singing.

"You have a really good voice."I said in astonishement.

"Thank you. My fans think so too." Amanda said sort of giggly.

"Fans? Are you a youtuber now?" I ask. "I have like 1 million subscribers and I do challenges and other stuff too." Amanda replies.

"Oh cool!" I said happily "You used to be really shy and stuff so i am suprised that you actually make videos!"

"I know right! But i got out of my shell! Haha." Amanda said happily. I was really happy for her, because she gained a lot of confidence over the years. As for me, I did too, but I gained depression and stuff.

"We are here!" Amanda said in a happy voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

We walk in her apartment and its REALLY nice. It probably costs a fortune, because its expensive as fuck to live in California.

"Wow i like your apartment!" I said out of no where.

"Thanks! I have had it for like a year and a half." Amanda said.

"So wanna watch a movie?" She asked me.

"Yea sure! But i get to pick!" I said quickly.

"Ughhh, Cameronnn. You Always pick scary movies! WHY?

"So you can cuddle into me." I said with a smirk.

"I cuddle into you no matter what." Amanda said giving me a big hug.

"I still get to pick!" I yell as i run over to her couch and grab her laptop.

We were watching We Are The Millers and it was like 3:00AM. I actually didn't pick a scary movie for once. But anyways, Amanda and I were still wide awake, so we werent going to sleep anytime soon. As we were having a good time being lazy and watching movies, of course something had to ruin it.

Amanda got an incoming call from..NATE. Of course.

"Cameron what do i do?!" Amanda said on the urge of crying.

"Just give your phone."

Phone Convo

Cam: Hello?

Nate: Who is this? Wheres Amanda.

Cam: This is her boyfriend. Stop stalking and harrassing her. "

Nate: Watch your back. I have a team now.

Called Ended

"Amanda we have to leave somewhere far away where Nate and 'his team' wont find us."

"Like where Cam?"

"Just pack. I have the perfect place."

"Where?"

"Its a suprise." I say with a smirk.

"Bring clothes for warm tempurature." i said.

A/N

Oooooohhhhhhh! whats gonna happen? Little drama entering the story. haha i hope you guys enjoyyyyy