Chapter 23

"Hi, Nash." I say kinda angered. I mean come on we were having a moment.

"Oh, sorry am I interrupting?" Nash said.

"No. Its fine." I respond as hear Amanda sniffling.

"Well, hi Amanda! Cam told me a lot about you, he actually called me just to tell me how mu-"

"You can stop now." I interrupted Nash.

"Well, Hi! I'm a big fan!" Amanda somehow tells Nash.

"Oh thanks! I act-"

"Hi, Amanda. I'm Dr. Romorey and your cancer is back, but the good thing is, is that it's not as severe as it used to be." The doctor from earlier talks to Amanda.

"Oh, That's good!" Amanda says happily.

"But, there is a.. i guess you could say 'flaw' about this."

"What is it?" Amanda says worried.

"Well, you're going to have to stay in the hospital for about 3 weeks, so we can do tests and make sure you're alright." The doctor said.

"Oh. Wow. So i'm basically gonna live here huh?"

"I guess you could say that. I'm sorry Amanda."

"It's fine." Amanda responded .

"Well, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime." The doctor said sympathetically .

"Thank you."

The doctor leaves the room and i pull Nash aside.

"Nash I'm scared for my girl. What if the test say shes even more sick its jus-" I admit my fear to him.

"Look man, it's gonna be alright. Just pray that she will be okay." Nash told me.

"I just dont know what i am gonna do if.. you.. know.. she.. she dies." I tell him.

"Shes gonna be okay! She won the battle last time,i am sure she will again."

"Thanks Nash."

"No problem bro, if you need anything i am here."

We give each other a bro hug and we walk back to Amanda. I sit in a chair near her bed and so does Nash.

"So, Whats your guys story!" Nash asks enthusiastically.

"It's pretty crazy." Amanda and I say in unison.

-

"..So yeah that our story." Amanda finishes.

"Oh wow sounds deep..like a drake song." Nash said.

"Ha ha yea i guess." I reply.

"So Amanda how are you feeling?" Nash asks.

"Well i could be better, but im fine." Amanda replied.

"I hope you feel better soon. But do you guys want some Taco Bell? I can run out and get some."

"YES." Amanda and I both say.

"Ha ha okay what do you guys want?"

"Uhmmm, get me a Chicken Quesorito Box with a Frozen Baha Blast." I tell Nash.

"Same for me!" Amanda said.

"Okay i will be back in a few." Nash said exiting her hospital room.

"Amanda?"

"Yea Cam?"

"Can i just lay here with you?" I say with a smile.

"Of course! Hop in!" Amanda said excitingly. Amanda scoots over and i get in the bed. She snuggles into my warm body and I wrap my arms around her delicate waist. She is so fragile, it's as almost like she could break.

As i was thinking about Amanda she said "I know i have said this a million times today, but i love you so much. I am so lucky to be here in your arms" I give a light kiss and reply with "I love you too. I am so thankful to call you mine once again." We smile at each other until she snuggles back into me. Eventully we both fall asleep.