Chapter 7

I'm mostly doing Cameron's POV through out this story. So yah...Enjoyyy

CAMERONS POV:

"I feel the same way. Before i saw your vines and stuff I was really depressed and I was getting bullied at my new school, so I was just going through a hard time. Then one day my friend Kylie said to look you up on vine. I did just that and after seeing you in your videos I was instantly happy again. So I became a fan and fell in love with you all over again." she said. "You were like my antidepressant"

After she said that I just hugged her and said quietly "I'm so sorry. I wish I was there for you." a tear runs down both our faces. "Amanda I know this is kinda soon, but I love you..a lot." We released from our hug and we both look at each others wet eyes of tears. I started to lean in and so did she.

After 2 years I finally kissed her again and I felt so happy and I felt like was back in 7th  through 10th grade all over again. I love this girl.

After our kiss we both smiled at each other. I then said "So we have food if you are hungry like I am." With a smile.

A/N
Pretty short..I know. but how do u guys like the story so far?
Comment!
Vote!
Share!
Bye guys! I will be updating on Tuesday!