Chapter 24

We woke up to a knock on the door which was Nash. It was just me who woke up, cause Amanda was pretty tired. I walked over Nash and grabbed my food. I was about to go sit down until he whispered come out here i need to talk to you. I walk outside into the waiting room with Nash and we sit down .

"So you know how you sent me a picture of Nate so i know what he looks like, if hes creepin' at hour house?" Nash reminds me.

"Yea..Why? DID YOU SEE THAT BASTARD?" I ask Nash worried.

"Dude i might be wrong, but i think hes outside the hospital right now." Nash says seriously.

I stand up and tell Nash to come out with me. We walk outside and look around. I saw this one guy and he was wearing black skinny jeans, a maroon shirt, and a beanie. I must say he has style, but he is still a giant asshole.

I point over to him to let Nash know that, that's him. I walk over to him and tell Nash to stay there.

I tap on Nate's back and he turns around. "Well, well. The Cameron Dallas has found me. So hows Amanda?" He said with a smirk.

"She's fine. Especially since I'm with her again." I say.

"Not for long. I'm gonna get that bitch back." Nate told me in a cocky tone.

"First of all, NO. Second of all, DO-NT FUCKING CALL HER A BITCH." I told him angered.

"Oooh, feisty Dallas, huh? Don't make me too mad." Nate told me.

"I'm not scared of you." I say with a chuckle. Right there, right then Nate punched me. I didn't fall to the ground cause he's weak as fuck. I punched him back with all the power i have. He fell to the ground."Ow fuck!" Nate said in pain. "Yea, bitch that's what i thought. Now stay away from Amanda or that will hurt 10x worse." I told Nate and left him laying there.

I walk over to Nash. "What the fuck just happened?!" Nash asked me. "Let's just say if someone wants to hurt someone i love, i will hurt them 100x worse." I told Nash. "Damn Cam, remind me not to piss you off too much." We both laugh at Nash's comment. "Lets head back inside." I told Nash.

We walk back inside and enter Amanda's room. I look to she is awake.

"Where were you guys." She said with her mouth full of Taco Bell.

"Uhh..We were just in the bathroom." Nash told Amanda.

"Oh okay. Thanks for the food by the way." Amanda thanks Nash.

"No problem." Nash replies.

After we finish stuffing our faces we decided to play truth or dare for awhile until we all go tired and fell asleep. Nash & I fell asleep in our chairs and Amanda was in her bed. I woke up for some reason and i went to go cuddle with Amanda while Nash was still in a chair.

The Next Day

We ll woke up and we asked the doctor if Amanda could go out to eat with us for breakfast. The doctor said yea, so we just went to Amanda's house and took showers and everything like that. Nash borrowed some of my clothes since i told him to get over here as fast as he can yesterday. After we were all ready, we headed to my Black Cadillac Esclade.

On the way to iHop we all sang and danced to the radio music. We finally got to iHop we all took our seats and ordered.